Hamilton v Aberdeen

The likes of BHL & co can come out with their 3 points is 3 points bs but that was another load of unnecessary shite & serious risk of one fk up, or that cunt ref costing us a win.

Never been so disappointed with a win that I can remember. Load of fkn shite.

It sounds as though we played well enough, the Livingston game was the worst victory I can recall.

Oh stfu ye gype.

We were at serious risk of throwing away a game that should have been long since put to bed.

You can take delight in a glorious 3 points but that was a load of fkn pish.

We didnt throw it away though you miserable cunt!

I'm not the only one who finds your reaction as usual OTT and borderline depressed.

I never said its "glorious". That is your usual black and white thinking. I never said that.

Enjoy sitting there seething tonight.

Weird weird cunt arent you.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Who else do you think have won there on that pitch this season?

The pitch can not be an excuse, we play on it regularly enough, our record Vs Killie on theirs good, we've picked up results against Livi too on their shitty pitch not to mention that we do stacks of training on a plastic pitch as well.

3 points are the bottom line. Shite pitch against a team of cloggers.....I don't think too many teams can be confident of coming out of there with a win outwith the arse cheeks

Vital we see off Killie at the weekend to keep the momentum going

Momentum?

Supporters are becoming disinterested.

The pitch can not be an excuse, we play on it regularly enough, our record Vs Killie on theirs good, we've picked up results against Livi too on their shitty pitch not to mention that we do stacks of training on a plastic pitch as well.

Where do we train on that has a plastic pitch ? I think first team regularly use grass.

Guest the shepherd

They used to use Banks O Dee pitch a lot and I believe they were using Coves pitch to train quite a bit as well.

Very true, and the indoor pitch at the RGU in Garthdee, the one Andrius Velicka refused to train on, therefore Craig Brown told him to politely do one.

:)

Fact is that was a load of shite from a side that completely capitulated the game before.

Hit post & bar yeah ooooh whoopee tha5 makes it acceptable lol

It didn’t happen but we were one bad ref call or one fortunate break of ball away from a pish side taking something from a game we should have had wrapped up long before ft.

We are at least 4 points off minimum expected from first round of games, you expect to average at least 2 points per game to achieve Europa. We are struggling to get close to that & that is with other teams that should be competing but are struggling (hibs/hearts) thanks fk they are pish this season otherwise we’d be fighting for top six because we have dropped that far.

• Downvote 2

We played some decent stuff at times this evening and should have won much more comfortably. There was a 5-10 minute spell at the start of the second half when we were camped on the edge of their penalty area, creating several good chances, Hamilton just couldn’t get out.

Thereafter it was turgid shite, created absolutely nothing, and as others have said, under those circumstances you can easily lose a cheap goal and suddenly you’ve squandered what should have been a straightforward win. But fortunately this didn’t happen tonight.

Shoutout to Niall ‘frustrating wee bastard’ McGinn, definitely MOTM.

• Upvote 1