Levein

I have begrudging respect for Sutton and Stewart. Rarely agree with whatever pish they come away with but at least they have an opinion and I’m

Convinced 9/10 they are on the wind up.

The opposite that fucks me off is when you are in a meeting at work and and some utter shite is being spouted, you disagree, not one person backs you up and then.....

As soon as the meeting is finished, yeah totally agreed with you there at the coffee machine. Aye fucking cheers for that after the event.

Guest the shepherd

Budge tried to get Derek Adams before he just joined Morecambe according to one report.

I just know she's gonna fuck this.

You've always got the roadie mind, although he doesn't appear to be a fan of Uche Ikpeazu which is odd.

Guest the shepherd

A lot of the management team believe Uche is only interested in the high profile games and getting a move. His record backs that. Uglies plus Hibs better record than the bottom 3 or 4 clubs where he goes missing.

Fair game, never realised he was that type of player. He always plays decent against us. Strange like as if he using yourselves for a stepping stone, he is got to be doing better than that (nae against Aberdeen mind

I know one of the management team was raging at Levein extending his contract. They trained him. Thought he was shite.

Beyond his effort and physical presence there's not a lot else going on. Him shooting is like firing a balloon out a cannon. And him trying to find a pass is worse.

If we got a 300k bid I'd say take it and use the money to pay off Wighton and Clare.