Lets all laugh at Hearts

We had a factor at our granton flat. The rob dogs had the gall to say we had 35g credit. What were they waiting for, an elephant crashing through the building, pearl harbour. When we moved we got an itty bitty back. Usually it was the lift or the garage doors getting stuck. 80quid,my infected anus.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/5134085/ann-budge-hearts-main-stand-tynecastle-final-bill-22-5m/

No wonder Skins can't stand Budge. £22.5m for one fucking stand? What a complete fuck up.

Hold that thought.

Now imagine £6.5m of it went to a small joinery company. Her brother's small joinery firm. Who'd never done anything like this before.

And her brother is a rabid Hibs fan. Who sings publicly about us going down. And sponsors Hibs games.

And the stand has a fans bar. And she puts her nephew in charge of it. Another rabid Hibs fan who is never off social media about Hibs. And it had a delayed opening. Cos we forgot to order a drinks license. From the club who forgot to order seats for the stand.

Now. You're starting to understand. And believe me. I could go on...

That's she's still here at all and there remains a Budge cult following, beggars belief.

• Upvote 1
  • Dildo 1

nae afore time..cunt wis fuckin murder..mind eh went oantae jambos kickback few week ago expectin tae see the cunt gittin slaugterd..thi wir happy clappin the cunts fir ez commitment tae the badge! widna hae a bad word sed agenst the yisless slack jawd yokel parasite wage thief bastart.

n thats the herts support fir ye in a nutshell

Hold that thought.

Now imagine £6.5m of it went to a small joinery company. Her brother's small joinery firm. Who'd never done anything like this before.

And her brother is a rabid Hibs fan. Who sings publicly about us going down. And sponsors Hibs games.

And the stand has a fans bar. And she puts her nephew in charge of it. Another rabid Hibs fan who is never off social media about Hibs. And it had a delayed opening. Cos we forgot to order a drinks license. From the club who forgot to order seats for the stand.

That's she's still here at all and there remains a Budge cult following, beggars belief.

Skins

Have those in charge of the FOH asked her for answers about the massive overspend and how the contracts for building it were awarded etc? Or do they basically have fuck all say at the moment despite raising several millions that went towards the cost of building the fucking thing?

Skins

Have those in charge of the FOH asked her for answers about the massive overspend and how the contracts for building it were awarded etc? Or do they basically have fuck all say at the moment despite raising several millions that went towards the cost of building the fucking thing?

It's a topical point. Certainly those like me feel the FOH, who manage a goodwill fans donation of £2m a year to the club, who are months away from being the outright shareholder, should have been more aggressive with Budge in demanding accountability. Rather than acting like fans just excited that Budge even knows their names.

I remain angered at the build cost, and the meh standard of what we got.

Rumour has it though FOH are now realising they need to man up and even that Stendel was interviewed and appointed on the demands of FOH. Budge being impressed by Stuart McCall. Ffs.

It is however a new concern. Or question. How does fan ownership work in practice? Personally I'd like us to appoint Burrows at Motherwell as CEO and let him get on with it. My concern is, in my experience, most football fans are idiots. I'd be concerned if the average Hearts fan started having a say over major decisions.

• Dildo 1

Well dinghyed, whinge away, you're a grown man. Move on and forget about them. Unless by some magic the jt's keep hickey and meschino and the big lad up front, I can't see them getting out of this if the manager is being a doucher. He's geam, must be like klopp, nope, he's just a usual know it all gerrie.

Hold that thought.

That's comedy gold.

That's comedy gold.

It's just fucking mental if what Skins says is true. As a fan of a rival club it is quite funny but if that was Aberdeen you'd be fucking raging. It just looks to me like thousands of Hearts fans have put in a lot of extra hard earned money over many years (money that is over and above the normal cost of following their team) and have basically had the cunt ripped out of them.

Skins

At what point are the FOH going to be able to buy Budge out? Was it an interest free loan or will she profit financially when she is finally bought out?

Will be interesting to see how it all works when Hearts eventually become fan owned.