Lets all laugh at Hearts

44 minutes ago, donswin1983 said:

We’ve also got a terrible record at Tynecastle, even when they have been really shite, as opposed to just their normal shite. 

Way to try and defend a Hibs fan.

Yes our record at Tynecastle could be much better, Hibs is poor both home and away against Hearts.

we’ve also finished above Hearts every season in the last 10 years. What’s Hibs record?

1 minute ago, afc1903mad said:

Yes our record at Tynecastle could be much better, Hibs is poor both home and away against Hearts.

we’ve also finished above Hearts every season in the last 10 years. What’s Hibs record?

I think we can agree both Edinburgh teams are a fucking joke

• Upvote 1
21 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

I neither know or care what Hibs record is home and away against hearts, or how they’ve performed in comparison to hearts in the league, mate.  

My point was we have a shit record at Tynecastle, which ideally will improve..

5 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Bigger stadium. - By 300. A pretty petty point

Bigger crowds. - Debateable and certainly not this season ?

Both cups won in last 15 years.

Own our training ground.

European Football all but secured.

Playing in a league above them.

Better fans grounded in reality and don't have a bigot element.

While the Chief.....✌

Hmmmmmm, none of those points reflect the head to head I was pointing out.

‘You’ve had a decent season, will you sustain it though or be the next `Motherwell or Kilmarnock who had good single seasons?

17 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Bigger stadium.

Bigger crowds.

Both cups won in last 15 years.

Own our training ground.

European Football all but secured.

Playing in a league above them.

Better fans grounded in reality and don't have a bigot element.

While the Chief.....✌

‘ while the chief, puts sunshine on Leith’

is the ‘chief’ the needle, the ‘sunshine’ the smack and ‘leith’ the loon that’s fucked out his eyeballs outside ‘middletons’? 

19 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

We've not been much better the last few years.  Our turnover has been horrendous and we've seen fairly big attempts to rebuild the last few Januarys. 

Hopefully a thing of the past with the new regime. 

Not on the scale of Hearts though. They are bringing in new managers, signing 10+ players every window on big wages and getting beat by Brora!

My current gripe with Aberdeen over the last few years is really just how boring we are, as opposed to the above. Can't argue with the consistency.

54 minutes ago, The Gee Man said:

You Agree!! Every window you are on here telling us you have either pipped us to a player and it’s amazing or you have signed the next EPL star and that you have just swooped in front of top teams to get him. Make your mind up 

Isnt that what supporting a crap Scottish team is all about? Big expectations and constantly being let down? Its ace

• Upvote 1
12 hours ago, donswin1983 said:

‘ while the chief, puts sunshine on Leith’

is the ‘chief’ the needle, the ‘sunshine’ the smack and ‘leith’ the loon that’s fucked out his eyeballs outside ‘middletons’? 

Never really listened intently to the words of sunshine on Leith.

Are you basically saying Hibs fans are celebrating being smacked up junkies?

49 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

Never really listened intently to the words of sunshine on Leith.

Are you basically saying Hibs fans are celebrating being smacked up junkies?

Not all of them...I think Andy Murray is a Hibs fan and I’m confident he’s not on smack. So that’s one down. Can’t comment on the rest with the same certainly though.

There was a couple of films on the subject too. Starred the actor that played Hamish Macbeth and the boy that played OB1 in Star Wars..they were Hibs fans and all on smack from memory. So there’s evidence to support the hypothesis..needs work though..

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, The Gee Man said:

You Agree!! Every window you are on here telling us you have either pipped us to a player and it’s amazing or you have signed the next EPL star and that you have just swooped in front of top teams to get him. Make your mind up 

Just optimism. Like we all start out with. Then reality bites. Every time. 

• Upvote 1
  • Dildo 1
21 hours ago, donswin1983 said:

I wonder how much that hobgoblin, Naismith gets payed? 

I've heard 7 grand per week. 

He was one of the players who accepted the 50% wage cut Mrs Budge unilaterally imposed on the players this time last year, without batting an eyelid, which would suggest he's on a pretty decent wedge. 

6 hours ago, Specky Ginger said:

I've heard 7 grand per week. 

He was one of the players who accepted the 50% wage cut Mrs Budge unilaterally imposed on the players this time last year, without batting an eyelid, which would suggest he's on a pretty decent wedge. 

How noble of the little poultice. They should name a stand after him.

That aside, Hearts paying any player 7k a week is ludicrous. I’d actually heard it was materially higher than 7k per week, albeit anecdotally.

Turgid little individual.

Brechin and Ken Ferguson certainly on our dislike list after last year. Currently 10th in 10-team League Two. On 5 points. Trap door into oblivion. Given that bottom in this league faces a playoff against the winner of the Highland and Lowland Leagues, I await to see how the Glasgow mafia save Ferguson and Brechin. 

But Brechin down and Kelty Hearts up would feel better than Hearts winning the seaside league championship this year.

• Dildo 1
On 4/12/2021 at 9:42 AM, aberdeen1970 said:

We've not been much better the last few years.  Our turnover has been horrendous and we've seen fairly big attempts to rebuild the last few Januarys. 

Hopefully a thing of the past with the new regime. 

We had very little if no debt before Covid kicked in

5 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Ffs. Only just checked Scottish football and there it is. Brechin appeal to SPFL saying it'd be unfair they played a playoff or got relegated and looking for reconstruction. The fuckin neck. Only in Scotland. Will no doubt be supported. They've made it onto my hate list top 5 behind St Mirren. Hopefully obscurity beckons. 

Brechin a well run club - never stiffed their creditors unlike you cretins.

• Haha 1