Ronald Hernández

Atlanta/Cormack has really fkd us & Hernandez over on this one, so much so they’ve even given Hernandez a wee jolly hol.

Practically a Record fee spent as well ffs. Cormack you can try & wriggle off the hook on this all you want & blame COVID etc. but you are now entering Milne territory already in the sleekit cunt ratings 

22 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Atlanta/Cormack has really fkd us & Hernandez over on this one, so much so they’ve even given Hernandez a wee jolly hol.

Practically a Record fee spent as well ffs. Cormack you can try & wriggle off the hook on this all you want & blame COVID etc. but you are now entering Milne territory already in the sleekit cunt ratings 

It would be good to get Dels thoughts on him going forward. When he will return, what is the plan to get him playing, where does he see him next season??

1 minute ago, aberdeen1970 said:

I thought he was in the States? Is that shite as well? 

He is. One or two on here have claimed that the move is all off.....I've never seen any concrete proof it was all on never mind off as yet. But there's little doubt it will happen at some point.

13 minutes ago, 4n4LprObE666 said:

He's on holiday in the States with his agent and trying to sort a move I hear. Might not be Atlanta after all as their new manager doesn't rate him.

He'll end up a lesser club for a fee circa £150k.

I trust any man with a username like yours.

Pictures show ronald and his agent on video in maga hats breaking into the capitol last Weds after a DC united work out.

But seriously if he can get back to Scotland he needs to be given a real chance. Aberdeen cant afford to take a bath on the deal without giving him a chance.

4 minutes ago, Fridge said:

It’s bollicks there is obviously some dodgy dealings going on, for £800k we could have snapped up 5 or 6 of the best young prospects in Scotland from lesser teams.

Why would we be forking out that sort of cash on an unknown South American.

Can you be a starting fullback on the NT and also be "unknown". Maybe the manager thought this player was forced on him and he isn't managing him properly.