Ronald Hernández

Guest milne_afc
On 9/25/2020 at 5:23 PM, Ten Caat said:

Millermong now a linguistics expert too now. 

Shut yer piehole moose jaw...

Btw....I was at school with Professor David Adger. Go look him up....

This post is the best thing to come from the signing of little Ronald

Guest milne_afc
Just now, BrianFaePerth said:

The thing is, he was shite in Norway, shite in Scotland, what do Atlanta see in him?

It’s certainly not football related. Some kind kind of drug mule/money laundering figure. Dons will be in hot water over this. Mark my words.

44 minutes ago, minijc said:

I remember you saying I was speaking shite when I said that months ago, only way we're scouting in Norway is if Russ gets kidnapped and locked in a stadium over there.

Aye well done - 1 exclusive right out of tens nae a bad hit rate ?

• Upvote 1
  • Dildo 1
1 minute ago, BrianFaePerth said:

The thing is, he was shite in Norway, shite in Scotland, what do Atlanta see in him?

We didn't see enough of him here to say that he was shite in Scotland. He was our m.o.m. in the opening game of the season v sevco (although we were so poor that it wasn't much of an accolade). 18 caps for Venezuela says he must have something going for him. Maybe being away from his wife and kid was just too much for him. I'm sure the whole story will emerge one day and as long as we at the very least got our money back for him there's no damage done.

38 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

The most suspicious thing was the ball not being passed to him at McDiarmid Park when AFC fluked a win early season. McInnes put him in the team so either the players had decided behind the manager's back or it was a political act designed to marginalise him. Don't think he ever started again after that. 

He just wasn't good enough. You could tell straight away.  Bit like when Chidi came here on loan. 

And it turned out as we expected all along.  He was here enroute to Atlanta. Everything else along the way has been to protect the boy and the arrangement. 

Whether that was due to mls rules or whether they were trying to do us a favour giving us a right back for a few months who knows. 

1 minute ago, rocket_scientist said:

You won't have more experience and knowledge in this field that TC and I combined so I'm afraid your statement being presented as fact isn't valid. It's ok that we have differences of opinion. It's not ok to not understand the differences between facts and opinions. 

Point accepted. 

I'll rephrase. In my opinion he wasn't good enough. 

I also noticed the players not passing to him in th St Johnstone game. That happens a lot in football when you're having a stinker. Embarrassing on the nights it happens to you, been there and it cuts deep! 

20 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

He wasn't having a stinker though. Early in the first half he was clear and bursting up the right side towards the half way line. It was the obvious pass but it never came. That was the first of many.

Me and TC disagreed vehemently on Scott Wright and my position was that his amount of starts (only 4 in his first 4 years) wasn't enough to judge him. Calvin Zola though, first game of the season, I turned to my mate after 5 minutes and wondered if this cunt is another cousin of George Weah. 17 seconds though, as MT claims on whatever current player, that's just absurd. 

Maybe having trained with him the players had no confidence in him? 

We were all over the place in that first half against St Johnstone. Did Hernandez and Campbell not get hooked at half time? Could have been any number of players really we were playing that badly 

• He was signed without Derek's say so
  • Derek spits the dummy
  • Derek barely plays him
  • Forcing his departure

We'll never know how good he could have been for us because he never got a fucking chance.

Due to the manager's pigheadedness.

That's the bottom line here.

Anyone saying he was shite is talking shite because we never got the chance to gauge his shiteness.

Anyone who says we did is talking out of their arse.

7 minutes ago, muttonhumper said:

• Derek spits the dummy
  • Derek barely plays him
  • Forcing his departure

We'll never know how good he could have been for us because he never got a fucking chance.

Anyone saying he was shite is talking shite because we never got the chance to gauge his shiteness.

Maybe partially true or mainly true.

But if Hernandez was showing up well in training don’t you think McInnes would have played him? 

7 minutes ago, muttonhumper said:

• Derek spits the dummy
  • Derek barely plays him
  • Forcing his departure

Or

Atlanta wanted to sign him

For whatever reason they decided to park him here first 

McInnes had to pretend he'd been tracking him for some time 

He never impressed enough to gain a starting place 

The time is now right for him to go to Atlanta 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Maybe partially true or mainly true.

But if Hernandez was showing up well in training don’t you think McInnes would have played him? 

I'm sure he did fine in training.

He is an established South American intenationalist, and has played in full games v the likes of Brazil and USA  where they had clean sheets and beat Argentina too.

McInnes didn't play him because his nose was out of joint. As you partially or mainly acknowledge. ?

2 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Or

Atlanta wanted to sign him

For whatever reason they decided to park him here first 

McInnes had to pretend he'd been tracking him for some time 

He never impressed enough to gain a starting place 

The time is now right for him to go to Atlanta 

All possible for sure, bar the one in bold.

He was never getting to play for us on a regular basis, due to Del Boy's insecurities.