Coronavirus

Henry

1 minute ago, rocket_scientist said:

You are unable to differentiate between "everyone". I'm not to be "tolerated". The truth is out there. Sober up you mutant. 

Fuck knows where this tirade had come from or why you think I need to sober up or a mutant!

I suspect the opposite is the case.

1 hour ago, rocket_scientist said:

There were zero Accies in the affluent Pollokshields in the late 80's. Our flat in Beaton Road was the first in that area to be sold to them. They sent a white woman to do the viewing. Like we gave a fuck. The owner of Tofolo Jackson was in our tenement and our neighbour across was a rabid hun mason CID. I'm guessing it was the profile of these weegie bigots that the accies needed to slip under the radar of.

But alas, I'm repeating myself again. The vegetable eater and the sister shagger will be getting busy. 

I liked the early use of the world affluent 

1 hour ago, maryhilldon said:

Aye,  Polloksheilds, Pollokshaws, Govanhill.  Must be about 80% asian these days. 

Nah. Much less. About half are ethnic. Half of those Pakistani. 

Re level 3, as much as it’s a massive pain in the arse I see it as a fuck you to the orcs for last weekend. If you let them off with no repercussions then it undermines everything the government has tried to do re lockdown.  They have fucked it and they should know it. 

2 minutes ago, elephantstone78 said:

Nah. Much less. About half are ethnic. Half of those Pakistani. 

Re level 3, as much as it’s a massive pain in the arse I see it as a fuck you to the orcs for last weekend. If you let them off with no repercussions then it undermines everything the government has tried to do re lockdown.  They have fucked it and they should know it. 

So punish the whole of Glasgow because of the orcs?  What about the pro Palestinian march and the anti deportation incident.  This is about covid ,  not punishing huns. 

3 minutes ago, Parklife said:

You sound like the thick huns at my work. 

Imagine equating those things with "celebrating" football (5 weeks late for the celebrating) ?

I'm not equating anything,  I'm talking about mass gatherings.  Either they're allowed or theyre not?  We're talking about covid infections,  not politics. 

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, elephantstone78 said:

False equivalency IMO. 
not even remotely similar in any way. 

I'm not defending the orcs obviously,  I'm just saying there's no evidence to link it to a spike in covid cases yet.  The rise in cases in Pollokshaws happened well before Saturday.  They're two separate issues. 

2 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

I'm not defending the orcs obviously,  I'm just saying there's no evidence to link it to a spike in covid cases yet.  The rise in cases in Pollokshaws happened well before Saturday.  They're two separate issues. 

2 hours ago, elephantstone78 said:

False equivalency IMO. 
not even remotely similar in any way. 

It doesn't matter how noble the cause was, the simple fact is that mass gatherings like that March and the immigration protest are currently not allowed. Yet, the government haven't criticised them. Some MSPs were encouraging people to attend pollokshields to take part. Pollokshields is one of the biggest hot spots in the country...??‍♂️

(Please note...in no way am I condoning the behaviour of the sevco fans).

11 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

The deportation protest was an impromptu stance against the Government . Pandemic or not this had to be done. 

The Sevco riots were planned , known about for weeks and involved a mass squad of pissed up neds celebrating their team's first title.

There is no comparison . 

'Had to be done' ? no, it didn't. 

sevco fans gathering and being arseholes? Immigration stunt? Pro Palestine march? 

There is a comparison. They involved large groups of people, who were all in breach of the covid regs. ??‍♂️

• Upvote 1