Coronavirus

Henry

Just now, CrazyBullSheep said:

Always thought that Aberdeenshire meant out with the city

Maybe that's just me

Correct

Just now, sheepcrooky said:

Officially not. Shires surround the city boundaries. 

Correct. 

Just now, maryhilldon said:

Just different councils, they're still within the shire. 

Incorrect. 

• Dildo 2
1 minute ago, maryhilldon said:

So Manchester isn't in Lancashire because it has it's own city council?  Leeds and Sheffield aren't in Yorkshire because they have city council areas? Ok.

It's just Boof doing his strange pedant thing where he's totally wrong but just asserts the same point over and over again with no attempt at explanation.

I liked it when he wasn't posting.

• Upvote 5
28 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

Glasgow staying in level 3 next week,  despite having lower infection rates than East Renfrewshire,  which stays in level 2.  It's all a fuckin nonsense. 

Hang on though, did you nae see the disgrace of the Huns?

Fuck infection rates, everyone is trying to get back to normal. Utter disgrace and an example needs set.

5 minutes ago, Fridge said:

Hang on though, did you nae see the disgrace of the Huns?

Fuck infection rates, everyone is trying to get back to normal. Utter disgrace and an example needs set.

Fuck infection rates? That's supposed to be the deciding factor. This isn't about punishing huns. Most of the cases are in the Asian community in the south side, fuck all to do with huns. 

9 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

Fuck infection rates? That's supposed to be the deciding factor. This isn't about punishing huns. Most of the cases are in the Asian community in the south side, fuck all to do with huns. 

Well ok, fuck Glaswegians? Fact is we got fucked over for ripping the piss and they (whatever team they support) did it on a monumental fucking scale.

And to edit I’m nae anti Glasgow but the minkness is the off the scale with these fucks.

2 minutes ago, Fridge said:

Well ok, fuck Glaswegians? Fact is we got fucked over for ripping the piss and they (whatever team they support) did it on a monumental fucking scale.

You're hatred of Glasgow is making you irrational Fridgeo.  A lot of decent non huns live here as well you know? 

9 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Fridge is a thick and confused cunt. Let him stew. He's a complete waste of space.

Isn't alcohol wonderful. It loosens the tongue. It liberates truth. A drunk man never lies. 

Don’t start your shit with me. 

I tolerate you more than pretty much everyone on here. Quite possibly that does make me thick and confused.