Coronavirus

Henry

The inference of these WhatsApps is that the government are bumbling fools who were out their depth, didn’t know what they were doing but yet they’re trying their best to save us from the novel deadly disease with a 99.9% survival rate :laughing:

The truth is they know Covid doesn’t exist and the WhatsApp messages are fabricated. 

• Dildo 4
53 minutes ago, tutankamun said:

The inference of these WhatsApps is that the government are bumbling fools who were out their depth, didn’t know what they were doing but yet they’re trying their best to save us from the novel deadly disease with a 99.9% survival rate :laughing:

The truth is they know Covid doesn’t exist and the WhatsApp messages are fabricated. 

Now that's a wild take.

Covid did exist, of course it did. There's a lad many from here know whom died of it so won't be that disrespectful on the matter.

The thing was exaggerated without a doubt, most people understand that but that's top shelf loony bin take that.

1 hour ago, Roberto said:

Now that's a wild take.

Covid did exist, of course it did. There's a lad many from here know whom died of it so won't be that disrespectful on the matter.

The thing was exaggerated without a doubt, most people understand that but that's top shelf loony bin take that.

100%. Even for this place tutzs statement is mental 

5 hours ago, Roberto said:

Now that's a wild take.

*with, not of, surely.

Although that debate has been stifled 

5 minutes ago, Poodler said:

*with, not of, surely.

With... of.

It was Covid. Either or, I'm not arsed. Saying it doesn't exist though is completely wild take.

And then to further expand on it about WhatsApp messages is weirdly odd. It would be completely fucking wild to just 'make up' some of the things that was contained in the messages.

Aye know what we will do... call teachers useless cunts, that'll be terrific thing to just come up with.

Sectioning time for the Tutankamun.

Guest milne_afc

Co-morbidities 

I’d never said that until 2020. It was actually the dullest debate on the whole subject. 

The people dying in vast numbers and forcing panicked politicians into stupid decisions, they died WITH it. I didn’t know anyone who died OF it or had it in all honesty. It was just a massive transfer of wealth swindle.

1 hour ago, Poodler said:

*with, not of, surely.

Not even ‘with’.

It was death for any reason within 28 days of a positive (bullshit) test. At one point it was within 60 days and initially they didn’t even have to test, just went on a doctors say so, when hospitals were being paid extra cash depending on how many Covid cases / deaths they had. Complete con.

If the WhatsApp messages contained details about how Hancock planned to murder 1000s of old folk with Midazolam then I might take them seriously.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
Guest Grays Babylon 1875

Looks legit  ^ 

A clown with gay hair.

Sterling effort keeping crazy alive there Tuts. 🏄‍♀️

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CpVSm8agHhh/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

I haven’t verified this and I recognise the source of the video however if she’s right, how can anyone still be on the side of big pharma?

edit, had a quick look online and the daily mirror stepping up to defend Pfizer 

https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/laurence-foxs-gb-news-show-29343349?int_source=amp_continue_reading&int_medium=amp&int_campaign=continue_reading_button#comments-wrapper

I note they use the usual rhetoric but don’t give us any of the information to allow us to go and read the papers etc ourselves. Just a flat out CRAZY CONSPIRACY THEORISTS article. That makes me even more suspicious 

https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/laurence-foxs-gb-news-show-29343349?int_source=amp_continue_reading&int_medium=amp&int_campaign=continue_reading_button#comments-wrapper

• Upvote 1
Guest Grays Babylon 1875
1 hour ago, manboobs109 said:

Some incredible rewriting of history from a few folk on here. 

A few cunts owe a few apologies if they are honest. 

It'll never happen though. 

Embarrassing really.

What's this likes Moobso?

36 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

‘Big pharma’.  The cliched pap from the hard of thinking. 

I disagree. The biggest criminal (not civil) fines in history tell their own story. Life expectancies have risen steadily through the ages, at least in some part due to Western medicine (though better sanitation and better agricultural practices could stake an equally important claim) but look at how many people are dependant on pharmaceuticals of some sort. A pill for every ill...

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Sooper-hanz said:

‘People are dependent on pharmaceuticals’. So do they need these drugs are not?

You’re clearly being obtuse. 

the fentanyl epidemic is the perfect example. They knew it was ruining communities yet still paid GP’s off to prescribe it with reckless abandon.

You should go to bed Hanzo

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Sooper-hanz said:

The sun is frying your brain. The Dylan stuff was painful but your conspiracy persona is excruciating. 

The fentanyl epidemic in the USA is complete fact. Do you deny it? If so, why? Or are you just in denial so label it a ‘conspiracy theory’ 

As I’ve said before, people in your age bracket are reluctant to accept that you may have been lied too by the establishment for your whole life. Which is ok, you didn’t know any better, but don’t scorn the next generation for actually going against the grain and thinking for themselves.

• Upvote 1
12 minutes ago, Poodler said:

The fentanyl epidemic in the USA is complete fact. Do you deny it? If so, why? Or are you just in denial so label it a ‘conspiracy theory’ 

As I’ve said before, people in your age bracket are reluctant to accept that you may have been lied too by the establishment for your whole life. Which is ok, you didn’t know any better, but don’t scorn the next generation for actually going against the grain and thinking for themselves.

It is difficult to accept you’ve been fooled.

The Government are now literally telling us they lied about the whole thing, yet people still choose not to believe it.

14 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

You are not a great thinker my friend, please be under no illusions that you are. People in your age bracket have little actual life experience but think they know it all because they are influenced by fellow shallow spazzies.

You’re the Love Island generation and history will rightfully look upon you with amusement and scorn. Just take a look at what you’re scrolling through every day with fast and furious thumbs.😂

‘Great thinker’ is a relative term. And relatively Poods comes across as a greater thinker than you IMO. Sanctimoniously arrogant to presume he is inferior due to his age / generation.

7 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Your posts remind me of daft prose that I was asked to deconstruct about 20 years ago. I would say you’re at higher English level but certainly no more than that. 
 You have to try and be convincing in your argument. Provide original  analysis and credible back up. Your arguments on most debates are just ‘fluff’. No one with any level of credible thinking can take you seriously. 

Oh FFS. I’ve been arguing with an automaton.

English higher lol. I quit 2 weeks before the prelim, couldn’t stand being told how to think.

’Fluff’ indeed :rolleyes:. Just make sure you keep up to date with your shots :thumbup1:

• Dildo 1
20 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Your posts remind me of daft prose that I was asked to deconstruct about 20 years ago. I would say you’re at higher English level but certainly no more than that. 
 You have to try and be convincing in your argument. Provide original  analysis and credible back up. Your arguments on most debates are just ‘fluff’. No one with any level of credible thinking can take you seriously. 

PS. You have to try and be convincing in your argument. Provide original  analysis and credible back up.

On 3/5/2023 at 11:32 AM, tutankamun said:

Oh FFS. I’ve been arguing with an automaton.

English higher lol. I quit 2 weeks before the prelim, couldn’t stand being told how to think.

’Fluff’ indeed :rolleyes:. Just make sure you keep up to date with your shots :thumbup1:

automaton? yi never know.

am still waiting for him to refute malone as not being one of the pioneers.
strange thing ,poor hans has this constant need to assure himself he's dealing with mental midgets, yet continues to engage with such mental midgets.
strange laddie.

could be the lad was bullied a fair bit at school as a youngster and needs to reassure himself constantly by massaging his own ego at the pub.

you can only pity such folk.
if your looking in hans ,we still luv yi ,we know its not your fault.
stay safe loon.

https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/now-published-in-the-peer-reviewed

• Haha 1
  • Dildo 2