Coronavirus

Henry

On 1/30/2023 at 12:59 AM, red kelly said:

that's right, am a crackpot,am a junkie, am far right ,am racist, am everything you want me to be.

i shall continue to post and you shall continue to engage with such posts, like a hun  engaging with liquidation of their club argument, because they know the actual truth and have to push back as the reality is too much for them also.  
a wee bit telling if you ask me, but you keep going.

today am mostly islamophobic. hope that makes you feel good.

https://rumble.com/v27l46k-senate-hearing-produces-evidence-that-children-are-drying-from-convid-vacci.html

its not your fault, stay safe

Drying from convid vaccines 

Dafuq 

• Dildo 2

just watching this again and it defies belief that it has been removed from google and YouTube and not discussed by the MSM. 

The boy is on tape telling you about their controversial practices for maximum profit and yet people still won’t accept it/ won’t be allowed to accept it. 

im not fishing or trolling, just genuinely cannot understand how anyone could support the industry other than that they’ve been completely hoodwinked and are reluctant to admit it 

• Dildo 2
20 minutes ago, dervish said:

You're a cunt eh? Microsecond decision. You are a cunt. Tedious also.

Ah just as I thought you can't prove he is talking pish.

'Microsecond' you said 5 to begin with, what's the truth here?

It was a simple question.

You're right I am a cunt, but that doesn't mean you have the right to just talk pish when you can't answer a question.

1 hour ago, tutankamun said:

This is surely a joke?

Super fit athlete, Michael Phelps is at risk from Convid because he’s got depression? :laughing:

To be fair, they’re not specifying taking the vaccine. If anything, it’s encouraging people to just take control of their own health (which the public are pretty incapable of doing)

a strange advert none the less, must have cost them a fair bit 

not as much as Pfizer charged the nhs for their dangerous vaccine, of course 

• Dildo 1
11 hours ago, Poodler said:

To be fair, they’re not specifying taking the vaccine. If anything, it’s encouraging people to just take control of their own health (which the public are pretty incapable of doing)

a strange advert none the less, must have cost them a fair bit 

not as much as Pfizer charged the nhs for their dangerous vaccine, of course 

But it meant WE all got the vaccine for free..........

https://www.scotsman.com/news/opinion/columnists/climate-change-scotlands-carbon-emissions-even-in-lockdown-worked-out-at-73-tonnes-per-person-dr-richard-dixon-3750652

“The climate change emissions results for 2020 are out and they show that we met our target for the first time in four years. Hurrah!

So we met our climate target by locking the country down because of a cold, causing untold misery to millions and we’re still paying for it now but it’s a cause for celebration obviously? :rolleyes:

I can see where this philosophy is headed.

• Upvote 1
  • Dildo 1
9 hours ago, tutankamun said:

https://www.scotsman.com/news/opinion/columnists/climate-change-scotlands-carbon-emissions-even-in-lockdown-worked-out-at-73-tonnes-per-person-dr-richard-dixon-3750652

“The climate change emissions results for 2020 are out and they show that we met our target for the first time in four years. Hurrah!

So we met our climate target by locking the country down because of a cold, causing untold misery to millions and we’re still paying for it now but it’s a cause for celebration obviously? :rolleyes:

I can see where this philosophy is headed.

Where is it headed?