Coronavirus

Henry

9 hours ago, daytripping said:

You're a little snide prick who would say fuck all to peoples faces, keyboard coward. Your boring posts are one of the reasons I use this place very occasionally. You're boring. You could put a glass eye to sleep.

Don't bother replying, I would feel sorry for the readers. Take a day off min.

Don't always agree with you Dayts, but you've hit the nail on the head there.

• Upvote 3
11 hours ago, daytripping said:

Sorry folks, did warn you.

When I was young I was out living life every Friday night, was gaining life experience and having the time of my life. These days they prefer sitting on online football forums attempting to insult people and chatting politics and colds. Fuck knows what the World will be like in another generation

+1

9 minutes ago, Poodler said:

How much vaccinations is ‘fully vaccinated‘ now? 

nearly every single poster here must be less than fully vaccinated which is pretty disgusting

Depends on your age and what conditions you may suffer from.

For the over 65s ( and I think those with severe health conditions like the immunosuppressed), I think they're now just getting their 7th jab in total....boosters for them seem to be every 6 months.

I'm IDD and asthmatic so currently I've had the initial jab plus 3 boosters which now seem to be annual...given exactly same time as annual fluvac.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Ten Caat said:

For the over 65s ( and I think those with severe health conditions like the immunosuppressed), I think they're now just getting their 7th jab in total....boosters for them seem to be every 6 months.

I'm IDD and asthmatic so currently I've had the initial jab plus 3 boosters which now seem to be annual...given exactly same time as annual fluvac.

Sounds great.....

1 hour ago, Ten Caat said:

There’s just something that doesn’t sit right about that, those groups of people needing such frequent boosters whilst everyone else is fine with three (which all will have dwindled in our systems by now - that’s why we got the initial boosters wasn’t it - to maintain potent defence?)

I appreciate new strains appear but are all of these boosters being updated this frequently to reflect that? I feel like the govt will have stockpiled, for example, the Nov2022 batch and will be going through that, before buying updated versions which reflect new strains. What I’m saying is I’m suspicious of the frequency of the jabs and extremely suspicious of how long the vaccine providers say the vaccine remains effective for. 

if you’re 60, don’t worry you don’t need it. Over 65 GET A NEW ONE EVERY WEEK OR ELSE U AND ALL UR FRIENDS DIE