Coronavirus

Henry

Oh lordy lordy please help us!

a would say you have a set of unhealthy friends, nobody I know suffers from a deadly reaction or forced disease from the “clot shot”.

a take it the polio sugar lump will give me 2 extra arms and don’t get me started on the tuberculosis shot. Woke up the other day with 3 eyes, went to the hospital to check it out but the doctors were just spinning round in a circle not knowing what to do,

Take it there will be another lockdown until the doctors, virologists and medical examiners know exactly what they are dealing with seen as folk are just dropping dead?. government can’t have the citizens dropping dead on the streets, not a good look for the upcoming elections. A know the sycophantic right wing media is in the governments pocket but surely would be on the 6 o clock news folk dying everywhere?  in other news, the worlds men are firing blanks

Another point here is talk of big pharma, would it make good business sense to release a product that kills people?, not really conducive to making money through trust of there vaccines?, makes round 2 almost impossible, which any business would make sure to have in place, unless it was a one time cash grab, but we know that couldn’t be the case as they would stop making money from untrustworthy products. Again counter intuitive.

Ps, did you hear about the bisexual aliens that landed the other day. Blimey 😦 

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Dons79 said:

A know the sycophantic right wing media is in the governments pocket but surely would be on the 6 o clock news folk dying everywhere?  in other news, the worlds men are firing blanks

Yes, you’re right, it surely would be on the 6 o’clock news.

Like when we were treated to the daily death toll numbers during the Covid hoax to drive the fear. However no mention of it on the MSM at all :itch-chin:

Excess deaths are up though.

• Thanks 1
On 4/13/2023 at 7:54 AM, Sooper-hanz said:

That poor woman. 

She’s fine, on the same page as me and unvaxxed :thumbup1:

On 4/13/2023 at 7:43 PM, Ohjimmyjimmy said:

Another one of Tut’s posts where you can’t be sure if he’s serious or on the wind up.

😂

Well it’s definitely true I’m married, there are people on this forum who can corroborate that fact. Whether my wife is hot or not, I’ll concede, is subjective.