Coronavirus

Henry

On 12/11/2020 at 3:39 PM, daytripping said:

You used to get your jabs off the school nurse back in the day, if the snp have not got rid of them in cuts then they could vaccinate a whole school in a day, would stop the little blighters spreading it. They should be first before the old codgers. From going into a care home to exiting feet first the average amount of days is 400 and something, not worth saving really, put them last.

Doesn't help Sturgeon putting ill people into care homes, that's akin to Rudolph Hoss putting people to the gas chamber.

Hoss?

Was he in bonanza?

2 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

I think he's a fucking cretinous dickhead but getting into a taxi and then remembering to put on a mask is hardly a heinous infraction.

On the Kay Burley affair, it's come out that she was set up by junior colleagues. She must be hated at Sky, unsurprisingly as she does come across as a total cow. 

He'd be hanging anyone else out to dry for it though

8 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

I think he's a fucking cretinous dickhead but getting into a taxi and then remembering to put on a mask is hardly a heinous infraction.

On the Kay Burley affair, it's come out that she was set up by junior colleagues. She must be hated at Sky, unsurprisingly as she does come across as a total cow. 

I mind she was interviewing the wife of a guy who'd been convicted for raping & killing 5 hookers and asked her "do you think he would've done this if you'd had a better sex life?" 

Horrible cow. 

Guest milne_afc
Just now, Parklife said:

I mind she was interviewing the wife of a guy who'd been convicted for raping & killing 5 hookers and asked her "do you think he would've done this if you'd had a better sex life?" 

Horrible cow. 

No way? However distasteful, it’s bloody hilarious.

I remember disliking her years ago but I find her quite endearing now, although her dress sense is terrible, it must be said.

54 minutes ago, Parklife said:

She is hopeless as a journalist, on the day of the 2014 referendum, she was in Union Terrace Gardens speaking to folk and some random bloke shout out "Vote Yes" and she turned to the camera and said "That's another vote against England".

I can accept journalists being arrogant, even nasty but I really struggle to accept them if they are thick as fuck like thon Burley bint.

She was smoking hot when she was young though

TV-am Presenters

11 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Vitamin D. If you have seen the research, there's a huge correlation between Covid and less than decent vit D levels. Get yersel sorted oot and if you don't get out enough and you eat shit, tablets are available in supermarkets.

With love,

Dr Rocket

Correct, Rocket. We've been taking supplements for months, just to be on the safe side. 

12 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Vitamin D. If you have seen the research, there's a huge correlation between Covid and less than decent vit D levels. Get yersel sorted oot and if you don't get out enough and you eat shit, tablets are available in supermarkets.

With love,

Dr Rocket

Who knew that coercing folk to bide at hame and opening fast food take away joints before gyms would be detrimental in the fight against covid!  Certainly not the mongs in government