Coronavirus

Henry

2 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

I'm not seeking confrontation. I'm off to watch fitba. Just stating a fact. You're a self righteous prick, a smarmy smart arse wanker and dickhead, self admitted. Horrible horrible "man".

You jumped in to a post and abused me for no reason. You've nothing without confrontation. You're an angry Dullard. 

Facts and opinion. 

Stupid cunts sometimes can't tell. I guess you're one of those. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
5 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Come on lads

its bloody Saturday night! 

A'wye's shut, min. 

Got some food getting delivered, and a few beers in the fridge. Going to watch a fillum and drop an edible or two. 

Covid... I don't know how we're coping through this perpetual hell.

We're all heroes. 

48 minutes ago, NEM said:

My original post stated the survival RATE was 99%+.  You argued this was because of lockdown.  

Lockdown maybe reduces the infection rate but I wouldn't think it reduces the % of those infected who end up dying as a result.  Not quite sure what you're struggling with here.

ah. Got you. 

Me being a spaz there. Too many pots on the stove, so to speak. 

Can't you see why people in the real world see you as "a bit of a wanker" and a "dickhead", to use your very own words?

They don't. You just wish they did because you're a jealous old "man" who's life is past him. Who sucks up to guys on the Internet (ohhh sorry Mobby ?) and has too much aggression.  

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

If I never started the ‘Give Moobs The Poster Of The Year Award’ campaign 

you’d be hinging fae a tree in Camperdoon Perk 

Quags started it(ill never forget you pal) 

I'm hearing the Eden Project is moving into Campy, the last thing they need is the grumpy ghost of a fat racist so I'd probs choose Baxters

1 minute ago, rocket_scientist said:

You're interrupting MOTD so let me leave you facts;

MOTD ??

1. You admitted "bit of a wanker" and you introduced "dickhead".

Removal of context and subsequently changing the meaning of the discussion. Using an attempt to build bridges by being self-deprecating against someone (continually) shows you up IMO. 

2. You're fabricating: -

a) What could I possibly be jealous of?

Me not being old, fat, bald or raging? 

b) I'm not old and my life is ahead of me, not past.

You're certainly old. 58 is over half way through your life. Your best days are circa 30 years qgo

c) I've never sucked up to BM or anyone else on here. Unless you can quote me otherwise?

It was last night. You sucked up to Mobby, then started stealing Poodler's patter to suck up to him. 

d) There's no such thing as "too much aggression".

Well, that's just a stupid comment. 

• Downvote 1
1 hour ago, manboobs109 said:

Can I respectfully request that if you don't have a dog in the fight(kid in school in Scotland) that you fucking shut up telling people that do what is best for them. 

Couple of things here, firstly as it is my taxes that contribute to your child's education (assuming that he is state school), I'll have an opinion, secondly since the schools being open/closed impacts on the health of the rest of society, again I'll have an opinion.

If that is okay with you.

• Downvote 2
1 hour ago, rocket_scientist said:

I could have claimed for something but I didn't, nor were my accountants knocking my door down actually. Probably cost me 10k minimum but I wanted any help to go to those with greater needs, plus I fucking hate relying on others which is why I haven't done my whole life post getting a grant at uni and burning a fiver in the union the first day I got it.

The massive tragedy is already unfolding and the full effects have yet to be felt. I'm amazed crime levels aren't already through the roof, although they may well be and the "PR machine" that is our "leaders" aren't saying. 

Why would crime levels be through the roof?

If you think about it logically, there's nowhere to rob.
People, are in the main, at home so pretty hard to burgle, business aren't open in general so again opportunity isn't there.
Insurance companies must be laughing all the way to the bank this year.

I don't know the implications for future football matches. The post following yours obviously does know however or at least his "I think" is something we can take as gospel. That's the problem with cunts like him, knows everything in his early 30's. 

What a passive aggressive loser ?

Did you get permission from Mobby and poodler for that post? 

I don't know the implications for future football matches. The post following yours obviously does know however or at least his "I think" is something we can take as gospel. That's the problem with cunts like him, knows everything in his early 30's. 

Ach, its ok.  Everyone is entitled to an opinion.   I sincerely hope the game remains untouched from the variant that we have today, however i do fear they will mothball the game for a period. 

20 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Here Mobz, 25 years ago I had a full size cardboard cut out of a Stormtrooper. It looked fucking ace. 

One day, after returning home from work ,I was in an utter foul mood and booted fuck out the thing when I got in the front door. 

Had to bin it. 

If you didn’t do this with a toy light sabre you are gone to me Hanzoid.

Quote me your evidence. You're lying. You're fabricating. You're twisting. Again.

And we all know why. 

No lies from me. I never lie. just uncomfortable (for you) truths. You sucked up to Mobby, then copied poodler's patter in an attempt to suck up to him.

It was fucking hilarious. 

Just now, rocket_scientist said:

Not true. You're using what your ONLY back-up said - which was a lie - and you've made a cunt of it. The written record doesn't lie.

indeed. Only you do. 

Just now, rocket_scientist said:

You are using your Saturday night in an incredibly sad way. 

From the cunt who was watching highlights of the English tourist league ??