Coronavirus

Henry

Just now, Parklife said:

You're not one who's shy to dish out insults. Why do you repeatedly take umbrage with reference to someone's age? 

Because he's 30 now. Canna handle it. 

Just now, rocket_scientist said:

You miss the point. Again. You, spunklife and stroop have consistently said "old man" etc. and you failed to realise how stupid it makes you look. 

Yeah, I would hate to look stupid on here. Or desperate.

1 minute ago, rocket_scientist said:

You miss the point. Again. You, spunklife and stroop have consistently said "old man" etc. and you failed to realise how stupid it makes you look. 

Aye but you couldn't see driving home the other night, because you've- you don't even wear your glasses in case you get slagged off. 

Just now, rocket_scientist said:

Only wankers or Englishmen or pretentious people use that word. 

You'll need a pigs heart soon enough. Bursting blood vessels with every post. 

6 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

No you misunderstand. No issue with the content, just think it’s lazy. What the fuck do I know though, I quote the office constantly.

Chance would be a fine thing.

1 minute ago, rocket_scientist said:

You are repeating another's fabrications now. How fucking pathetic and desperate are you? I'm over and out.

Don't even think about ever calling anyone of anything "boring". Multiple musicals and Hamilton and NFL and craft wankery? Fucking disgrace to humanity. 

Deep breaths. 

2 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

You are repeating another's fabrications now. How fucking pathetic and desperate are you? I'm over and out.

Don't even think about ever calling anyone of anything "boring". Multiple musicals and Hamilton and NFL and craft wankery? Fucking disgrace to humanity. 

?? 

So easy. 

Just now, Sooper-hanz said:

Since time began the older generation has complained that the ' youth' were effeminate compared to them . In the 60s the old cunts were moaning about guys with long hair. Back in caveman times it would have been ' Look how long that cunt is taking to kill a sabre toothed tiger with his bare hands. "

What I love most is the guys calling everything homo and gay nowadays will be the same guys who're obsessed with Bowie, The Smiths, Marc Bolan and all the glam rock stuff that had androgynous leads and sensual performances. 

Best part is, they won't see the irony either.

2 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Since time began the older generation has complained that the ' youth' were effeminate compared to them . In the 60s the old cunts were moaning about guys with long hair. Back in caveman times it would have been ' Look how long that cunt is taking to kill a sabre toothed tiger with his bare hands. "

Poorly designed cat, your Sabretooth Tiger. 

A Tiger... evolutionary perfection. A brutally efficient killing machine that's only vulnerable to the innovations of the human mind... take humans out of the equation and the tiger dominates on land.

Sabretooth Tiger... ridiculous teeth that make it LOOK formidable, but all you need to do is grab its massive fangs and it's fucked. Never going to take a bite out of you, nor can it reach you with its stumpy little legs. Stalemate.  Of course you have to stand in that position until one of you starves to death, because once you let go it's tearing you to bits, so my tactic to taking on a Sabretooth Tiger would be to fill up on a breakfast oatmeal or some other coarse grain before steaming in. 

3 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

Well i just said it and dislike all 3 acts you mention. 

Bender acts i liked........ Pretty thin on the ground really. I like my Rock n Roll high octane and heterosexual. 

Even from an early age i knew Judas Priest were up to something, i guess the studded leather and chaps was a glaring giveaway. You dont hit high notes like that without a surprise backdoor visitor. 

Who's your preference? 

Motorhead? Biker type shit? 

The fall? Killing Joke? The Clash? 

13 minutes ago, Don Fonte said:

Descended from a hun. Fucking lol.

Hey, can't do much about it. 

Other side of that side of my family all from Aberdeen, and aside from my ma's ma, who's from LDN with the hun father, it's always been Aberdeen. My grandad has his name on one of those steens outside the ground, probably faded now. 

When I went looking into my background I arrogantly assumed it would be something cool, like Viking or Scandinavian. But no, North East all the way through. 

25 minutes ago, Don Fonte said:

Imagine being a youth now just delving into pubs and clubs. What a tragic fucking experience.

Was a time you could just get down to business with a bird you'd met on a Saturday night, and if she wasn't up for it she dealt with your pished advances right there and then.  Probably hardly a guy who was going to bars in the 80s, 90s who didn't experience a punch/slap/drink to the face from a chick who wasn't as up for it as you thought she was. An unequivocal right hook let you know right there that it was time to settle for the fattie you'd seen earlier. Or go home and have a wank to Her from The Hitman and Her.

Now... you better get a signed consent form, witnessed by at least two independent parties, before you as much as tell a female, "Smashing blouse, madam." or you're looking at the potential for ending up on a sex registry and having a court order you to tell all your neighbours you raped a woman with your eyes. 

Which is a thing

2 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Hey, can't do much about it. 

Other side of that side of my family all from Aberdeen, and aside from my ma's ma, who's from LDN with the hun father, it's always been Aberdeen. My grandad has his name on one of those steens outside the ground, probably faded now. 

When I went looking into my background I arrogantly assumed it would be something cool, like Viking or Scandinavian. But no, North East all the way through. 

That's a lot of words to defend being a hun. Accept my deepest condolences.

3 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

Was a time you could just get down to business with a bird you'd met on a Saturday night, and if she wasn't up for it she dealt with your pished advanced right there and then.  Probably hardly a guy who was going to bars in the 80s, 90s who didn't experience a punch/slap/drink to the face from a chick who wasn't as up for it as you thought she was. An unequivocal right hook let you know right there that it was time to settle for the fattie you'd seen earlier. Or go home and have a wank to Her from The Hitman and Her.

Now... you better get a signed consent form, witnessed by at least two independent parties, before you as much as tell a female, "Smashing blouse, madam." or you're looking at the potential for ending up on a sex registry and having a court order you to tell all your neighbours you raped a woman with your eyes. 

Which is a thing

Correct, try it on, get a yay or nay. Move on. Make your way down the grade of women until you get a positive response.

Going by that there above I could get a large number of women done for sexual assault. Although I have been raped (not in a legal sense) by a woman before. Bloody enjoyed it when I woke up. (Think I've mentioned this before)