Coronavirus

Henry

3 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Because it's fairly common knowledge that all political parties do polling and adapt policy because of this. You reckon the SNP are unique among political parties in not doing so, and fair enough, I think that's a bit naive though. 

No. I don't. You asserted they'd made their decisions on the handling of THIS due to what polled better. You done this with zero proof, then had the brass neck to ask me substantiate my assertion that they hadn't. 

Fuck sake man. Get a grip. You're being illogical. 

25 minutes ago, Parklife said:

How can you possibly know they are, as you asserted? ? 

Because it's fairly common knowledge that all political parties do polling and adapt policy because of this. You reckon the SNP are unique among political parties in not doing so, and fair enough, I think that's a bit naive though. 

13 minutes ago, Parklife said:

No. I don't. You asserted they'd made their decisions on the handling of THIS due to what polled better. You done this with zero proof, then had the brass neck to ask me substantiate my assertion that they hadn't. 

Fuck sake man. Get a grip. You're being illogical. 

So Sturgeon is polling well for her handling of this but ignoring the polls? 

Right then

28 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Again, no one has said that. ? 

Back to bed, fatman, you've had one. 

What did you mean by 'they are not doing this because it polls well though' then? I've obviously misunderstood you. 

You've obviously got an internal insight into the inner workings of the SNP and the Scottish Government which your average punter doesn't have. Please enlighten us mere mortals and explain Nicola Sturgeon's thought process(which differs from every other politician on the planet) 

3 minutes ago, Parklife said:

YOU, yes, YOU asserted something first. Now because I asserted the opposite I've "obviously got an internal insight into the inner workings of the Scottish government". ?

Thanks for reminding me why engaging with you is a waste of time.  

And I explained my thinking behind that, all political parties do it, now I'm asking you to explain your thinking as to why the SNP and Sturgeon are different. 

Feel free to do so in your usual patronising manner

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
17 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

You've obviously got an internal insight into the inner workings of the SNP and the Scottish Government which your average punter doesn't have. Please enlighten us mere mortals and explain Nicola Sturgeon's thought process(which differs from every other politician on the planet) 

YOU, yes, YOU asserted something first. Now because I asserted the opposite I've "obviously got an internal insight into the inner workings of the Scottish government". ?

Thanks for reminding me why engaging with you is a waste of time.  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
2 hours ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Horrific reading. 

Moobasaurus Wrecks steaming in to discussions with some things to say, then disappearing for a hit from the bong (cos I puff all night long), reappearing 1 hour later and forgetting what has gone before, picking up a post from Parkie without the previous context and going on the attack. 

Parkie with the patience of a father with 6 kids. 

My brothers. ❤?

Fairly accurate actually ?

4 minutes ago, Giblets said:

You seem a bit caught up in this, have you left your house recently?

Yeah man. Been working at my place of work since April 6th after circa 2 weeks working from home. My life's been pretty normal in comparison to most others throughout this, thankfully. 

How about yourself?