Coronavirus

Henry

2 minutes ago, Sonoftherock said:

Chaos in Perth right now... I was out and about when this all broke.  There were massive queues outside all the shops...roads in gridlock.  Folk running out of the shops with heaps of bog roll!  Fucking idiots.

5-day lockdown - hope this isn't the start of something bigger!

Hope it is.

Be fucking brilliant.

• Dildo 1
7 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

Unfortunately giving the vibe created, the whole of Afc-chat.co.uk wishes Western Australia an aggressive onslaught of Coronavirus and complete chaos with the Aborigines raping all the ill white settlers. 

I'd probably wet myself laughing if Brian the skunk dies from it as unlikely as that is. Covid-19 won't get near him for the pungent hue that surrounds him. Better than any N95 mask

• Dildo 2
Just now, rocket_scientist said:

This is not true.

EB488-B1-F-0640-49-D6-9-D09-A8192-D8-DBA

Flu isn’t a coronavirus, it’s an orthomyxovirus so there's no medical reason why coinfections can't happen. It is because of all the measures to stop covid (distancing/ lockdown) that it hasn’t been a big flu year.

Show me the evidence of this please.

2 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

It's not possible to "show evidence" of that, as you well know. Those were the words of an epidemiologist who works in Public Health Scotland and who got first class honours in Virology and Stratified Medicine. Van-Tam killed your theory - which you can't "show evidence" of cos it's total shite arising from your imagination - so I wouldn't be seeking to push too hard on a subject you don't understand if I were you. 

Made op guesswork then?

20 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

This is not true.

Flu isn’t a coronavirus, it’s an orthomyxovirus so there's no medical reason why coinfections can't happen. It is because of all the measures to stop covid (distancing/ lockdown) that it hasn’t been a big flu year.

18 minutes ago, The Boofon said:

Show me the evidence of this please.

11 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

It's not possible to "show evidence" of that, as you well know. 

9 minutes ago, The Boofon said:

Made op guesswork then?

6 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

You are diverting. First you invented something that was total shite. It wasn't even guesswork - it was just abstract nonsense - and now you're nitpicking on a totally different subject. Why do you think it's been a reduced flu year? You seem to be disputing the opinion of a qualified expert but you can't say why?

Nothing personal. It's what I do, pointing out shite on here. There's plenty of it.

You're the one diverting here pal.

Show me the proof you have that flu is down because of social distancing / lockdown. EDIT: Saying 1 virologist (sorry epidemiologist) with a degree told you isn't proof.

You're always big on proof. What you have written there in bold seems like a statement of fact from you. Back it up or retract it.

1 minute ago, rocket_scientist said:

Pride. Fucking with you.

I passed on an OPINION from an expert, a Doctor, an epidemiologist and virologist, as to why Flu was down.

This arose from an exchange in which YOU said, as a matter of fact, that coinfections were impossible. Yours wasn't an opinion. You stated it as fact.

You made a cunt of yourself. Get over it.

The most interesting thing is WHY you tried to pass on a fact that was physiologically so wrong? Are you insecure? Did you think you would look clever in front of the mutants?

Didn't look like an opinion.