Coronavirus

Henry

12 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Even in the butcher yesterday - no mask?

I wear my buff around my head to keep my headphones in whilst cycling, it can be pulled down if required. Cant remember if I had done that or not. No one asked anyway 

I covered my face at Ride today because the bird is quite tidy and I didn’t want her to see the Crosby tash 

51 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Haha. 

a boy cycled past me today wearing his mask when cycling. I don’t think people will ever get over it.

wear one if you want but don’t expect everyone too. No one has bothered me for a long time now for not wearing one, apathy I assume 

I seen a boy on his own halfway walking over the Tay Road Bridge with one on

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, tutankamun said:

56 deaths from Covid in the UK today, fuck me.

There was probably more folk died electrocuting  themselves whilst trying to get toast out a toaster with a knife.

Open the pubs ?

I know a few places planning on waiting a few weeks after the official opening dates waiting to see what happens. Most places with outdoor spaces will open but yer average indoor pubs will be quite a while yet.

2 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

TBF you get two distinct groups. My mum and all her pals were having illegal line dancing parties all winter.

You're right though some of them can't see they are being the selfish cunts.

We should have line dancing trials.

Burn incase of covid. Bye auntie you deserve it you fucking bitch.

Or let's take a post covid line.

Was shit then other side now, won't stab you to death, today.

Cool the drama.

3 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Two-thirds of epidemiologists warn mutations **COULD** render current COVID vaccines ineffective in a year or less

More like 2 thirds of epidemiologists are loving this attention and being relevant

Just now, maryhilldon said:

Health experts are another lot I've grown to hate. These wimps would have us walking about in bubble wrap and gas masks if they could. 

This grates my tits too. Everything is compared to lockdown and therefore 'risky' We need to get out of that mindset and start comparing things to normal life. 6k fans at Pittodrie? Safer than 12k so off we go. Pubs with masks, screens, sanitiser etc? Safer than just open as normal so bang on.

This madness needs to end somehow but it never will if we let them carry on like this.

• Upvote 1
Just now, tutankamun said:

Two-thirds of epidemiologists warn mutations **COULD** render current COVID vaccines ineffective in a year or less

More like 2 thirds of epidemiologists are loving this attention and being relevant

Aye the 'could' is important. It 'could' turn out that I'm shitting gold bars within a year.

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

I know a few places planning on waiting a few weeks after the official opening dates waiting to see what happens. Most places with outdoor spaces will open but yer average indoor pubs will be quite a while yet.

Ridiculous considering churches can have 50 folk indoors but pubs can’t have anyone outdoors.

The locals near me will all be open on the glorious 26th, beer gardens fully booked I’ve heard ?

4 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

This grates my tits too. Everything is compared to lockdown and therefore 'risky' We need to get out of that mindset and start comparing things to normal life. 6k fans at Pittodrie? Safer than 12k so off we go. Pubs with masks, screens, sanitiser etc? Safer than just open as normal so bang on.

This madness needs to end somehow but it never will if we let them carry on like this.

Amen