Coronavirus

Henry

2 hours ago, chief_wiggum said:

Grow a pair, get it for others if not for yourself.  It's nothing , 30 minutes out of your day and could unlock holidays and normality down the line.

Untill they change the goalposts for the 200th time? 

I've had mine but I doubt very much once we've all been done it'll be as you say. 

21 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Drove by a couple of boozers about 1030 this morning , east end of Glasgow .Fat fucks standing under a tarp, looking miserable as fuck, on a shitty day, all for the sake of getting their wee fucking pints.  

Also went by another place in Cambuslang, similar story only raining this time. Utter grim. As grim as grim can be. 

I had 2 x pints of Guinness in the rain today. Gotta show your support Hanzoid.

15 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

You should have seen the background and surrounding areas of the two shiteholes I was referring to. Utter grim.

Fat cunts standing with their faces tripping them realising that they aren't actually enjoying this soul destroying experience they kept talking up for months .

I'm not even gonna bother until the sun comes back or you can drink inside in 3 weeks time,  whichever comes first. 

34 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

It certainly is min. Lots of great songs and underrated bands around that era like Haircut 100, Blancmange (the name of a lovely pudding as well), and China Crisis. 

A good time to be alive.

I'm reading a good book about that era just now. Sweet Dreams by Dylan Jones 

3 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

I'm reading a good book about that era just now. Sweet Dreams by Dylan Jones 

Headed to the Waterstones site just now on the back of your advice min. 

Read the summary of the book and will be one I definitely buy in the future, providing my retinas finally sort themselves out so I can back to reading properly again, like before. My vision's pretty fucked in both eyes as things stand.

Thanks for the heads up though?

5 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Headed to the Waterstones site just now on the back of your advice min. 

Read the summary of the book and will be one I definitely buy in the future, providing my retinas finally sort themselves out so I can back to reading properly again, like before. My vision's pretty fucked in both eyes as things stand.

Thanks for the heads up though?

There's a documentary somewhere on one of the platforms too.  Blitz kids I think it's called. 

Edit, it's called Blitzed actually. 

9 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

There's a documentary somewhere on one of the platforms too.  Blitz kids I think it's called. 

Edit, it's called Blitzed actually. 

Found it. Cheers min?.

https://www.sky.com/watch/title/programme/186a44fc-09a1-4c13-b040-ff8c318286e1/blitzed-the-80s-blitz-kids-story-186a44fc-09a1-4c13-b040-ff8c318286e1

Will make a point of watching it on Sunday as won't be going to no boozer (on Mayday or any other day soon) until we get back inside them from May the 17th. 

Expert warns that heavy drinking before or after you get your Covid-19 shot could suppress your immune system and weaken the effects.

Several studies suggest that binge drinking can not only affect the immune system, but also directly suppress it and that drinking 'round the time' of getting the COVID-19 vaccine could prevent the body from generating antibodies.. 

This will apply to 90% of posters on here.

:cheers:

1 hour ago, Lencarl said:

Expert warns that heavy drinking before or after you get your Covid-19 shot could suppress your immune system and weaken the effects.

Several studies suggest that binge drinking can not only affect the immune system, but also directly suppress it and that drinking 'round the time' of getting the COVID-19 vaccine could prevent the body from generating antibodies.. 

This will apply to 90% of posters on here.

:cheers:

Bit late for the experts to start bumping their gums about immune systems ?

• Dildo 1