Coronavirus

Henry

35 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Do you eat that regularly? Genuine question. Often wondered about the benefits of honey. I would have thought a locally produced honey would be more beneficial for allergies and immune response. 

Spoonful every other day. Few spoons a day if I feel a cold coming on 

It’s down to the manuka plant the bees eat I think although local honey meant to be good for allergies and the likes 

• Dildo 1
1 hour ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Were you in London, Consi?   There's been times when Ive thought Ive had it, waking up ,roasting hot and unable to sleep, but I genuinely think Im immune to a load of things due to exposure to al sorts during my time on this planet. 

It does sound like you have the Covids going by your symptoms but you'll be fine in a couple of days. 

Aye, was in LDN. 

Generally wore masks etc, but fuck knows. There was a rammy in Leicester Square but my mates and I generally avoided the huge crowd. Having to isolate would probably severely piss my work off. 

Sure I'll be fine after some paracetamol and such. 

Temp up at 40 now tho, who wants a collection of records?

3 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

You'll be a bit shitey over the weekend but back to work, right as shite come Monday is Dr Soops diagnosis . 

I've screenshot this and you're liable. 

4 hours ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Any of you cunts has the COVID? 

Sitting here with a 39 degree temp waiting on the results of a test. It could just be the week long booze etc, but nae idea, feel absolutely fuckin brutal. 

Fit symptoms did yi get? I keep coughin' like a cunt ana. 

This could be it for old Consi. 

Go woke, die of the covids.

1 hour ago, Zeus said:

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/scottish-news/7311353/scotland-fans-london-tartan-army-coronavirus/

Its all your fault consi. The virus didn't take the weekend off! 

Tbh I'm in his camp. 

Most folk that need vaccinated are vaccinated, might never get the opportunity to follow Scotland at a major tournament again. 

That munter Sadiq Khan/other local councils etc, totally and utterly fucked it. 

They knew everyone would travel down in their droves but rather than lead, they took the easy option which is to vilify people who've been stuck in the gaff for 18 months. 

They need to legislate for what people are actually going to do rather than what they want them to do, it would've kept everyone safer. 

I said the same about the huns after they won the league, every cunt and their gran knew what would happen, rather than legislate for the inevitable they take an easy political stance that allows ordinary folk to be vilified for trying to live their normal lives. 

A true leader would strategise, not posture and deflect when they know it won't make a difference. 

15 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Tbh I'm in his camp. 

Most folk that need vaccinated are vaccinated, might never get the opportunity to follow Scotland at a major tournament again. 

That munter Sadiq Khan/other local councils etc, totally and utterly fucked it. 

They knew everyone would travel down in their droves but rather than lead, they took the easy option which is to vilify people who've been stuck in the gaff for 18 months. 

They need to legislate for what people are actually going to do rather than what they want them to do, it would've kept everyone safer. 

I said the same about the huns after they won the league, every cunt and their gran knew what would happen, rather than legislate for the inevitable they take an easy political stance that allows ordinary folk to be vilified for trying to live their normal lives. 

A true leader would strategise, not posture and deflect when they know it won't make a difference. 

You’re an educated man, you should have taken responsibility for your actions not be blaming the authorities.

Moobs, honey has been a healer since before @Dad was around 

1 minute ago, Roberto said:

It's the football fans (male) fault.

It's nothing to do with the massive mistakes and keeping the borders open. It's easy to blame the football men of this world and deflect deflect deflect.

The Tartan Army broke no rules by travelling so they can fucking ram it up their arses.

Football (men) are ALL to blame.

This country is a fucking shambles. Those who continue following the rules after the authorities continually breaking the rules and getting away with it, well, you are mugs.

Get out there and live once more. 

Only advice we were given was to not travel if you weren't booked in. 

We were all booked in. 

6 minutes ago, Poodler said:

You’re an educated man, you should have taken responsibility for your actions not be blaming the authorities.

Moobs, honey has been a healer since before @Dad was around 

I take responsibility, hence why I've went and got myself a test and I'm currently isolating until the result is back. 

I didn't break any law. 

Im probably just having a terrible comedown/hangover. Feel like a bag of shit

9 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Advice that was given AFTER people had booked travel.

Same with Christmas time. ' You can spend time with family at Christmas'. Folk go out and prepare and buy food then 2 or so days before Christmas, 'oh don't spend it with families, we are having a 2 week circuit breaker, the virus doesn't want Christmas off' (not specific words).

Guess where we are 6 months later?

They learn fuck all, and make fuck up after fuck up but yet there are STILL cunts who believe and trust in them.

Get out and live. VIVA LA REVOLUCION.

Aye, we'd long booked in before they decided to fuck us over. 

It was an absolutely class weekend and the result, in terms of keeping us in it, was a joy. 

5 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

You might have already infected some cockney pensioners,  selfish cunt. 

Wasn't anywhere near the East End. 

The cockneys will be alright ?