Coronavirus

Henry

6 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

I'm not convinced. Both of these have been relatively recent developments. The papers were almost universally behind the original proposals (lockdown) at the time. A few lone voices, Hitchens etc, expressed doubts but they were few and far between in the msm

The act pretty much gives the Government carte blanche to do as it sees fit to prevent the spread, without needing to run it through Parliament which was the concern.

11 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Let's feel for Elton's kid/s. His/her mummy and daddy do have cocks. David takes Elton up the aisle (the Sun) still the best headline of all time closely followed by Shoots You Sir, the offering of the Daily Sport after Giovanni V got gunned down. 

:laughing:

one of my old locals had that Elton Sun headline framed. used to take a picture every time I wemt  in and send it to the crew.

so immature but so funny

3 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Interesting choice of word Bloots, immature.

I find good humour transcends age. Yes there is infantile humour that only appeals to kids but that one, and particularly the Versace headline is pure gold as it taps into not only latent prejudices but a sickness of humour that is wholesome and healthy, not just in the NE of Scotland but in all good cunts planetwide. Fuck the pope and the Union Jack. 

True

It was the more the repetition of my messages that was immature.  they were well received hence why I kept going them (couple times a week for 2 years)

4 hours ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Yeah, a lot of this has become political with folk.  Making it a binary issue. 

Blindly backing Sturgeon on all decisions because of political leanings rather than challenging the logic of specific actions. 

And accusing people who disagree with anything she does as being Tory. 

And the reverse at the other end of the spectrum. 

Totally agree their is a lot of Nationalists and Unionists for that matter that will argue all night defending there stance due to there bias, when the debate should be the utter shambles created by all sides of the political spectrum in the UK. Boris v Sturgeon I see little difference both have no clue what to do with the virus both totally inconsistent and both extremely agenda motivated I couldn't care less who speaks the best.Its actions that count and both the Tories and the SNP have blood on there hands and I have no faith in either of them to get us out of this anytime soon. I can just see the utter shambles when it is time to distribute a Vaccine

• Upvote 1
36 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Interesting choice of word Bloots, immature.

I find good humour transcends age. Yes there is infantile humour that only appeals to kids but that one, and particularly the Versace headline is pure gold as it taps into not only latent prejudices but a sickness of humour that is wholesome and healthy, not just in the NE of Scotland but in all good cunts planetwide. Fuck the pope and the Union Jack. 

Screenshot this for posterity Bluts. Something you've posted was interesting to someone. 

1 hour ago, rocket_scientist said:

Yes but given I totally misinterpreted him, he can go back to zero. A decade or two of posting, yet to be interesting to anyone.

Love him really. No I don't, he's a fucking fantasist alkie. Hey cunt, who you calling alkie, he's a mate of mine. Fuck you dick (descends into violence).

Thanks moobs. You're a creator of domestic violence. I'm getting cunted by me and I'm enjoying doing the cunting. 

Have you been drinking this evening? You should post pictures in the relevant Fred. 

3 hours ago, rocket_scientist said:

Yes but given I totally misinterpreted him, he can go back to zero. A decade or two of posting, yet to be interesting to anyone.

Love him really. No I don't, he's a fucking fantasist alkie. Hey cunt, who you calling alkie, he's a mate of mine. Fuck you dick (descends into violence).

Thanks moobs. You're a creator of domestic violence. I'm getting cunted by me and I'm enjoying doing the cunting. 

Bluto is the best and most respected poster on here, back in your box,  I'll have you banned if you don't apologise. Even worse for you...I might ask Roberto to come back. Maybe better you apologise to DT and go back, was less stressful for you there.

Just be nice, Bluto has an ace life, we should all aspire to it. No fucks given, great scenery, beers. Living the dream.

7 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

I can't go back to DT. Not just my disrespect for authority, I can't go back. Banned again. I like Bluto and he knows this so he doesn't need your support. Yes please re roberto. We have unfinished business. 

Bluto is ace, imagine a World if everyone was like Bluto, life would be brilliant. The guy rocks.

Bed calls.

On 9/7/2020 at 2:45 PM, NEM said:

https://www.rt.com/op-ed/500000-covid19-math-mistake-panic/

Turns out Covid is a bad flu season, who'd have thought it ?

Wonder how long it'll take them to admit they fucked up and end this huge over reaction.

Oops, Australia’s math was wrong too. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8714505/How-error-numbers-used-justify-shutting-Australia-COVID-19-crisis-went-unnoticed.html

• Upvote 1