Coronavirus

Henry

2 hours ago, jamiesd said:

This documentary was supposed to have been shown primetime ITV.  The government managed to get it moved to a later showing and also after the last general election.  Pure eye opener.

Blair still needs watching, even to this day.

It shows you how undemocratic and controlling this government is by being able to get ITV to move it from a primetime slot to a later showing hopefully that nobody would notice. 

As for Tony Blair, I'm very disappointed in him having an involvement in breaking up the NHS during his tenure as PM, considering it was the Labour Party that set it up in the first place.

30 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

Do they distinguish between ICU cases that are there for something else and just happen to test positive and people that are there because they tested positive? 

There surely can’t be big numbers of pre- existing non-covid itu patients getting covid. Theoretically it should be the safest place given all staff are in FFP3 and should be taking regular LFT’s on work days (that’s not mandatory, just recommended) and outside visitors are severely limited 

16 minutes ago, Poodler said:

There surely can’t be big numbers of pre- existing non-covid itu patients getting covid. Theoretically it should be the safest place given all staff are in FFP3 and should be taking regular LFT’s on work days (that’s not mandatory, just recommended) and outside visitors are severely limited 

I don’t mean they have caught it in hospital . I mean those that are in ICU not because they have Covid, they just happen to test positive for it (I’m guessing everyone admitted would be tested). 

3 hours ago, Tommy said:

I’d hazard a guess at 4 weeks.

Am I completely missing something here, so are they saying I can do completely anything I want including going to visit folk at Christmas and potentially spreading it about (despite everyone being jabbed) and then afterward we are locked down 

What the fuck is the common sense in that

4 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Hospitality should say GTF and EVERY place remain open.

2 fingers up.

If that is announced then waiting until 4 days before Christmas to deliver the news is laughable really.

How's the data in South Africa? We doubling cases every day like we were told?

I give up now.

The pigs would be all over it. Remember if you get a conviction you lose your licence meaning no business in the future.

They've got them over a barrel.

Anyone could see this was going to happen. It's our new yearly lockdown tradition.