Coronavirus

Henry

6 hours ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

He's a soppy Edinburgh Uni cunt.  Probably has a team of fellow stumpy cocked wanks writing his lachrymose shite for him.  Bastard looks terrified at the very thought of speaking in to the camera. 

A weak cunt.  Likely he married the first woman he fucked.

Probably listens to Frightened Rabbit. 

Ah no. 

Christ, the woke brigade targeting Frightened Rabbit now?

On 12/19/2021 at 12:24 PM, jamiesd said:

Watch the video just now min.

An incredibly hard-hitting, balanced, and informative insight into the state of the NHS and how it has been used disgustingly as a commodity by fat cats purely for profit, self-preservation, and prestige, and how this compares to the inaccessibility of healthcare treatment and unaffordable costs of medication in the USA, Zurich may become the norm eventually in the UK. 

My estimation of Tony Blair has went down after hearing about his involvement in the decimation of the NHS. Mind you, he was an idol of Maggie Thatcher, regardless of him being a Labour MP and PM, so it doesn't surprise me what he did to the NHS in terms of selling off large parts of it.

One glaringly evident thing to take put of the video is how inaccurately and deceitfully the mainstream media report on the NHS. 

23 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Watch the video just now min.

An incredibly hard-hitting, balanced, and informative insight into the state of the NHS and how it has been used disgustingly as a commodity by fat cats purely for profit, self-preservation, and prestige, and how this compares to the inaccessibility of healthcare treatment and unaffordable costs of medication in the USA, Zurich may become the norm eventually in the UK. 

My estimation of Tony Blair has went down after hearing about his involvement in the decimation of the NHS. Mind you, he was an idol of Maggie Thatcher, regardless of him being a Labour MP and PM, so it doesn't surprise me what he did to the NHS in terms of selling off large parts of it.

One glaringly evident thing to take put of the video is how inaccurately and deceitfully the mainstream media report on the NHS. 

This documentary was supposed to have been shown primetime ITV.  The government managed to get it moved to a later showing and also after the last general election.  Pure eye opener.

Blair still needs watching, even to this day.

1 hour ago, jamiesd said:

This documentary was supposed to have been shown primetime ITV.  The government managed to get it moved to a later showing and also after the last general election.  Pure eye opener.

Blair still needs watching jailing / hanging, even to this day.

• Like 1