Coronavirus

Henry

17 hours ago, Geoff_Tipps said:

Restrictions being lifted (finally!!) and those that complained they were there in the first place are still moaning.

Bunch of wifies.

The unnecessary restrictions have ruined lives, the damage has been done.

Plus not all restrictions are being lifted.

And now they’re trying to jab our young kids for no reason :wtf:

• Upvote 2

Turns out that the Pfizer does interfere with DNA after all, in as little as six hours

Liver cells in particular

https://www.mdpi.com/1467-3045/44/3/73/htm

BNT162b2 mRNA is reverse transcribed intracellularly into DNA as fast as 6 h after BNT162b2 exposure. A possible mechanism for reverse transcription is through endogenous reverse transcriptase LINE-1, and the nucleus protein distribution of LINE-1 is elevated by BNT162b2. 

We found that the spike protein localizes in the nucleus and inhibits DNA damage repair by impeding key DNA repair protein BRCA1 and 53BP1 recruitment to the damage site.

2 hours ago, Zeus said:

The pandemic is over.

Close this thread 

Hold on…

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-60494159

“There are already plans to give another booster this spring to the over-75s and people at high risk from the virus. There will be a wider booster campaign in anticipation of next winter, too. In the longer term there is already work under way on a next generation of Covid vaccine to see whether it can provide longer-term protection.”

Roll up, roll up ?

52 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

At least he's being honest and stopping certain types applying.

True. Steve maybe took inspiration from the Pelican Club back in the 90’s. They caused a stir in the press due to their dress code sign ‘No moustaches, no brown leather jackets, no dungarees’.

Being honest and stopping certain types coming into the club. Just like I was often stopped from going into certain clubs for wearing jeans and trainers.

• Upvote 1
6 hours ago, tutankamun said:

True. Steve maybe took inspiration from the Pelican Club back in the 90’s. They caused a stir in the press due to their dress code sign ‘No moustaches, no brown leather jackets, no dungarees’.

Being honest and stopping certain types coming into the club. Just like I was often stopped from going into certain clubs for wearing jeans and trainers.

We all have personal grievances with places/ people so why can’t employers be the same? 

I used to go to Tease in Banchory everytime I cycled through. Till I found out he was a hun. Now never go back. 

i think it’s a fine advert

All the advert did was give socially akward scaredy cats who never go out to city centre restaurants anyway an excuse to post on social media about how they will never go there again like they are really sticking it too the man. 

Dramatic pro nouning benders. 

Although ive never been and probably never will. 

Ive an inner circle of approved city locations and it isn't one of them. 

1 hour ago, Poodler said:

We all have personal grievances with places/ people so why can’t employers be the same? 

I used to go to Tease in Banchory everytime I cycled through. Till I found out he was a hun. Now never go back. 

i think it’s a fine advert

I dont drink in The Stager for the same reason. 

It does help that its a mutant infested sewage pipe. 

24 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

All the advert did was give socially akward scaredy cats who never go out to city centre restaurants anyway an excuse to post on social media about how they will never go there again like they are really sticking it too the man. 

Dramatic pro nouning benders. 

Although ive never been and probably never will. 

Ive an inner circle of approved city locations and it isn't one of them. 

Was in the moorings on Sunday night, as part of a 5 day extravaganza 

a pal of mine (the homosex you met with the big boobed blonde) asked the barman how much he squatted as his booty looked good. 

the privately educated wimp exploded in a tirade of sexual harassment etc 

moorings has been infiltrated 

2 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Was in the moorings on Sunday night, as part of a 5 day extravaganza 

a pal of mine (the homosex you met with the big boobed blonde) asked the barman how much he squatted as his booty looked good. 

the privately educated wimp exploded in a tirade of sexual harassment etc 

moorings has been infiltrated 

Moorings has been poofy for years now, certainly since the K name change. 

The warnings on the way to the bogs are laughable. 

Dont do this, dont do that, dont be that guy blah blah blah. 

46 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

I dont drink in The Stager for the same reason. 

It does help that its a mutant infested sewage pipe. 

Oh really?

Cheers for that min. What about the pub at the aptly named Britannia Hotel? Safe or worth avoiding?