Coronavirus

Henry

2 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Aye those new eens. Apparently there’s a greggs there. It’s really upset some of the dyce locals. ‘Police there every night, fights on the street’. 

dyce needed some character after the likes of consi came through. Excellento 

BP can’t have even finished paying that building aff and they’re ditching it. Ace

Aye the old bank beside the petrol station in now Greggs. 

I wanted to turn it into a 1960s American Diner with burgers named after Rock n Roll legends and big titted girls with Rollerskates, was one of many ideas during the black gold downturn. 

Then i realised it was Aberdeen and its full of miserable cunts who prefer McDonald's and Greggs..... The UK in a nutshell. 

Just now, BrianFaePerth said:

He already posted a reply to my comment.

I like it when you drop character and try an adult conversation with some Oz based poster once in a while, usually about sport. 

The bland lonely creature exposes himself and we actually look forward to you returning as Brian and the first bender quip feels like a breath of fresh air. 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Supplied the concrete for that BP building 

What’s it going to be now?

Should make it into a Laser Quest  

Ukrainian refugee market similar to the village on John Street nae doot

Adidas four stripe,  Bepe jeans, Gregghaus jackets.

5 hours ago, cheesepipes said:

I like it when you drop character and try an adult conversation with some Oz based poster once in a while, usually about sport. 

The bland lonely creature exposes himself and we actually look forward to you returning as Brian and the first bender quip feels like a breath of fresh air. 

A first for Bryan.

22 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Lol 

This threads died a death 

what’s happened to all you sad bastards?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/putin-propaganda-usa-conspiracy-theorist-b2027230.html?amp

I thought all the conspiracy theory fucknuggets had all moved onto the latest Ukraine conspiracy, however it turns out a large amount of them are linking COVID and the Ukraine crisis by claiming that biological research sites in Ukraine were responsible - led by Dr Fauci and obviously supported by Biden.

Yikes.

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Ohjimmyjimmy said:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/putin-propaganda-usa-conspiracy-theorist-b2027230.html?amp

I thought all the conspiracy theory fucknuggets had all moved onto the latest Ukraine conspiracy, however it turns out a large amount of them are linking COVID and the Ukraine crisis by claiming that biological research sites in Ukraine were responsible - led by Dr Fauci and obviously supported by Biden.

Yikes.

Just noticed the text on your profile pic

?