Thread O Twitter

Ke1t

18 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

What the hell's going on there!?

Watched it a few times convinced its fake but you can see his toe hits the ground briefly while hes doing it. Ninja power. Wonder if it achieves much when he adds a fitba to it tho. Try that shit in the SPL and Graeme Shinnies putting you over the Main Stand. 

9 minutes ago, GAME OF BILLIONS said:

Look, we all get thirsty down in Scouseland sometimes...

https://x.com/Natio_1976/status/1716715589199106089?s=20

"Hoooo d'ya fink yoo ar' ye big fat coooont?"

Cultural enrichment, bro!

Needs a Joe Rogan commentary!

Thats a geordie accent min. Fair hook she gave the boy. Good restraint shown from the security lad aswell. Deserves a bonus for that. 

• Upvote 1
10 minutes ago, ericblack4boss said:

Sounds like another day in Huntly

Indeed. Sounds more like... apocryphal urban legend copypasta story. I mean, a story like this hinges on the girl and her dad both acknowledging the event and then - then - telling people about it, which is 100% unlikely.

"OMG, Sheryl, I just sucked my dad's cock!"

People believe ANYTHING these days as long as it reaches a high level of shock. Staged videos get taken for real by 99.9% of people. If something weird as fuck, creepy as fuck, scary as fuck is happening to you, the first thing you would say is, "why is that guy filming this?" but few people have that thought now as it's so common for something to be filmed. Most of these people are SHIT at acting, too. The script is awful, hacky. The fact that it's a VIDEO is enough for me now. 

Never trust a video!

10 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

Thats a geordie accent min. Fair hook she gave the boy. Good restraint shown from the security lad aswell. Deserves a bonus for that. 

So it is, pure Byyyker Grove!

Who the fuck steals a bottle of Diet Diabetes? Gobs the gunk at strangers? Hits a baby? Folk fae Seaton, obviously. But these exotic types have to earn that right over many years. Learn the rules, gyppos.

3 hours ago, Ke1t said:

To be fair, one of those cops is a woman, so three cops. 

To be fair, you’re assuming their genders, which is not allowed as per the lefty, woke agenda.

1 hour ago, maryhilldon said:

A wee fat burd copper is worse than being a man down. The guy coppers must see them as a burden.

Got to fill the diversity quota!

Although most (biological) male cops these days are little Napoleons with glasses and couldn’t wrestle an action man.