Thread O Twitter

Ke1t

10 minutes ago, Roberto said:

There was a question asked in the clip that you replied to.

Do you have an answer?

I loathe to watch anything with that reactionary spazzy Charlie Kirk. 

But in terms of white people in America, off the top of my head, sentencing for cocaine and crack cocaine are different. The former is lesser than the latter. 

White people generally snort it, and black people smoke it. The same drug results in different sentences. 

26 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

And divorce settlement, and custody of children. They have plenty of advantages and yet still whine like fuck.

I'm always wary about the custody of children thing. 

I've no doubt some dads are shafted because the mother is a vindictive arsehole, but at lot of these guys exclude things they've done when you see them talking about it. In a lot of cases the kids don't even want to see their dad. 

Especially the "activists" online. 

As for divorce settlements, it surely depends on the reason for the divorce, no? If a partner has been loyal to you, bore and raised your children, made a wonderful home for you, and you're sticking your dick into every tart around town, then I kind of think she deserves to take you to the cleaners. 

It's a shame divorces can't end amicably. Some things just reach their natural conclusion. 

Just now, CCB III said:

I'm always wary about the custody of children thing. 

I've no doubt some dads are shafted because the mother is a vindictive arsehole, but at lot of these guys exclude things they've done when you see them talking about it. In a lot of cases the kids don't even want to see their dad. 

Especially the "activists" online. 

As for divorce settlements, it surely depends on the reason for the divorce, no? If a partner has been loyal to you, bore and raised your children, made a wonderful home for you, and you're sticking your dick into every tart around town, then I kind of think she deserves to take you to the cleaners. 

It's a shame divorces can't end amicably. Some things just reach their natural conclusion. 

You're missing the point. The women might be the one that's been fucking about, but she'll probably still be awarded custody and get to stay in the family home.

16 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

You're missing the point. The women might be the one that's been fucking about, but she'll probably still be awarded custody and get to stay in the family home.

Men and women are entitled to the same when they divorce. For example, half of pension accrued whilst married. Savings, profit on the house etc. though there is some factors like who fired more deposit down etc considered.  it's all negotiated though. My ex got fuck all from me, as she wasn't going to win out of it. My mate 'gave' his mrs their house as she gave him some cash, and he kept his pension intact. 

1 hour ago, Ohjimmyjimmy said:

Privilege is invisible to those who have it.

Most will have it in some form or another. I’m sure we all do.

I imagine this site is 99% white aging males. 

Which is a shame considering how much Nigerians are in aberdeen, would like to see the brothers represented a bit better on here 

• Haha 1
  • Dildo 1