Aberdeen 2 - 0 Ross County

Typical Mcinnes team first half dominate for 30 minutes get a goal fail to get the second and then fall away badly and could have lost an equaliser right on half time with a set piece where the smallest player on the pitch gets a free header. Main scored a goal I would expect a 7 year old to score but he is truly an atrocious footballer

4 minutes ago, afc_blockhead said:

Pish. You do realise just because we dont score 2 in quick succession after an opening goal doesnt mean we have gone in to "game management" mode.

It has been blatantly obvious to see that we have been pushed more & more back to sit in & counter as the half went on.

rather than us taking game to them as it should be at home (or even away) to the likes of County.

Guest milne_afc
2 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Ugly on the outside.

Ugly on the inside.

You offer nothing to this place. Nothing.

Away and jump in to the Clyde with your concrete slippers on “wee man”. 

That’s disgraceful.

I was banned for less @mods

Just now, thurso said:

I thought it was a decent first half need to build on it tho and go like last couple of games in the league 

It was a decent start and controlled it for the first 30 minutes however the last 15 was pushed deeper and deeper.

You also have to remember that there has been only 2 shots on goal, 1 on target and we had a huge let off when McKay headed over in the last minute. 

All in all, it's not been great.

6 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

It has been blatantly obvious to see that we have been pushed more & more back to sit in & counter as the half went on.

rather than us taking game to them as it should be at home (or even away) to the likes of County.

I agree, the same every time. Horrible football, I don't actually care if we win or not, the teams not worth my support.

• Downvote 1
18 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Comfortable until about 38 minutes with a few dangerous balls in the box from Aberdeen . County had 1 half chance on half time.

But if people want to say that weve sat in and allowed County all over us or some pish .. thats up to them.