Aberdeen 2 - 0 Ross County

Just now, fine-n-dandy said:

This is something else that is being overly exaggerated IMO 

Wright & Hedges have certainly given us a little extra spark but That has fk all to do with Cosgroves absence & the team played no different with Main starting yesterday either

That's because Main can't do the job required either. But at the moment he's putting in marginally more effort than Cosgrove (who is walking and jogging about) 

1 minute ago, aberdeen1970 said:

That's because Main can't do the job required either. But at the moment he's putting in marginally more effort than Cosgrove (who is walking and jogging about) 

This as I said previously is BS which I think has been bred by the bitterness of him refusing the transfer.

He is still getting into space, he is still having to track back for tackles in midfield & out wide & the lack of interest thing is a load of shite

Hayes, McCrorie,Wright & Hedges form has been the uplift in attacking play & whether Cosgrove or any other striker plays changes nothing there.

Not true. 

When Watkins was in the team he pressed the opposition defenders high up the park giving the rest of the team space.  He was also able to swap positions with Hedges and Wright giving us a bit less predictability 

• Upvote 1
Just now, aberdeen1970 said:

Not true. 

When Watkins was in the team he pressed the opposition defenders high up the park giving the rest of the team space.  He was also able to swap positions with Hedges and Wright giving us a bit less predictability 

He’s not fit now. We have only three strikers.

I already said Watkins would be a better option right now if fit as the whole side has dropped to a shite level.

Cosgrove is our best option right now. 

He’s not fit now. We have only three strikers.

I already said Watkins would be a better option right now if fit as the whole side has dropped to a shite level.

Cosgrove is our best option right now. 

You said it made no difference who was up front. 

And we're going to have to disagree regarding Cosgrove's work rate.  It is completely unacceptable at the moment. 

Even the manager must think so as I'm sure he'd rather play Cosgrove than Main (and yes I know what you think of McInnes) 

Just now, aberdeen1970 said:

You said it made no difference who was up front. 

And we're going to have to disagree regarding Cosgrove's work rate.  It is completely unacceptable at the moment. 

Even the manager must think so as I'm sure he'd rather play Cosgrove than Main (and yes I know what you think of McInnes) 

This work rate shite is a complete exaggeration that has been tagged onto the teams shiteness as a whole.

It’s probably because he still isn’t long back from injury. He’s clearly a player that requires time.

Can give Main all the time he wants but he won’t improve 

You just said he wasn't performing because the rest of the team was playing shit. 

Now it's because he isn't fit himself. 

I think it's more likely that he doesn't do the job required in the 343 combined with him wanting away and not really giving a fuck. 

1 minute ago, aberdeen1970 said:

You just said he wasn't performing because the rest of the team was playing shit. 

Now it's because he isn't fit himself. 

I think it's more likely that he doesn't do the job required in the 343 combined with him wanting away and not really giving a fuck. 

Probably a combination of the two but he will still always be a better option than either of Main/Edmondson 

in my humble opinion 

only debate for me regards our strikers would be between Cosgrove & Watkins when both fully fit or on form.

The other two are simple wastes of time

55 minutes ago, Millertime said:

What do you think it says about mcinnes?

That actually, he does give youth a chance?

Throwing someone in with approximately 13 seconds left isn't really giving them a chance. 

It says McInnes doesn't fancy him at all. Anyone who has 17 full caps can obviously play, unfortunately he refuses to give him time to show what he can do. He is openly trolling him. 

6 minutes ago, winchester83 said:

Talking about scoring goals is fair enough but all good teams build from thr back. Were wasting our time if we continue playing Taylor, posted missing again in both County's chances. I feel embarassed for him and his teammates.

Yip.  By far the weakest link in the team when the quota is being adhered to (i.e. no Ojo)

2 minutes ago, Parklife said:

It is but given we never get to see him play and no journalist is prepared to put on their big boy pants and ask McInnes about it, conjecture is all we have. 

Mental no journo has bothered to ask him what the craic is.  Fair enough if we signed him on a free but he's one of if not our most expensive signing ever.