Jim McLean

6 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

However Wallace was from Elderslie....

Strange that he has records in history proclaiming to be a part of the ellerslie estate and records show that the family had keeps and other castle formations in the kilmarnock district not Paisley.there are no records only hearsay and myth

2 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

8787-F188-4-B82-459-A-830-B-7-D520-F2-DF

There are 2 claims both stating he was from 2 different Wallace families.it’s extremely doubtful if we will ever get the answers unless archeology digs up a bit more.in my opinion he’s from Ayrshire as there is at least written,proven, genealogy records pertaining to the one in craigie castle and not Paisley, too many junkies in Paisley ???

40 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Had a peruse through the 3 links and 1 states Paisley and the other 2 state either or and my one states just Ayrshire so inconclusive for the time being, you talk about the history taught at school, many things taught then are completely irrelevant now or twisted, some just flat out wrong, James cook holds a statue in London for the discovery of the north west passage for instance but now more recently found to be Hudson and even John rae after him.but we still got taught cook,cause he was an English aristocrat 

1 hour ago, Dons79 said:

There’s historical records that shows he’s from the Wallace branch that owned craigie castle, that’s in Kilmarnock not Paisley.there are documented facts he hails from there along with genealogical proof he was from the Wallace’s from ellerslie 

Sure I'm not the only person who has opened up the thread, read this and thought "I never knew that about Jim McLean"

9 hours ago, Dons79 said:

Was just checking famous folk from Aberdeen there and they have 

Annie Lennox, paul Laurie,Denis law(only impressive one)Forbes as in the magazine founder as there most notable

ayrshire has 

Robert burns (arguably best poet)and credited in creating the worlds most well known and sung song)

alaxander Fleming penicillin used worldwide and the precursor to medicines

macadam-created tarmac for roads worldwide

bill shankly (football king)

robert the Bruce (king)

itl be the last time a hear what the fuck has Ayrshire provided to the world a real shithole,about 5 times smaller than Aberdeen with about 5x more creative, intellectual people of worth historically.

doesn’t matter anyway as we have the most eminent person that hails from Ayrshire that is recognised throughout the world, most valued Scot Robert burns 

Can I get that printed on a tea towel?

20 hours ago, Millertime said:

Who was the actual better team during that period?

We won more trophies, but were their results arguably better?

Mclean seemed to turn the whole sorry club around whereas Ferguson had a solid foundation,  fair to say?

I like to think that both Ferguson and mclean had an even begrudging respect for each other as it would be easier for 2 clubs rather than just one to crack the Glasgow 2?

Fishing surely?

18 hours ago, Dons79 said:

Cool just Ericblack4boss mentions paul sturrock being a local lad from Ellon which is 15 miles away from Aberdeen? 
but McLean isn’t a local lad from glasgow 18 miles away from glasgow ?

different rules employed to suit narrative a see, mind facts are facts 

Here he is - the chip on his shoulder weegie ?

17 hours ago, Dons79 said:

Was just checking famous folk from Aberdeen there and they have 

Annie Lennox, paul Laurie,Denis law(only impressive one)Forbes as in the magazine founder as there most notable

ayrshire has 

Robert burns (arguably best poet)and credited in creating the worlds most well known and sung song)

alaxander Fleming penicillin used worldwide and the precursor to medicines

macadam-created tarmac for roads worldwide

bill shankly (football king)

robert the Bruce (king)

itl be the last time a hear what the fuck has Ayrshire provided to the world a real shithole,about 5 times smaller than Aberdeen with about 5x more creative, intellectual people of worth historically.

doesn’t matter anyway as we have the most eminent person that hails from Ayrshire that is recognised throughout the world, most valued Scot Robert burns 

A fat alkie. How appropriate 

54 minutes ago, Millertime said:

I quoted an actual post you little stain

Stop spamming the board, eh?

You envy me and I couldn't care less about you- its not a good recipe

Move on

You said “you noticed I’ve said it a few times”... 24 hours after saying you can’t remember anything I’ve said. 

You wanted McInnes sacked on Saturday... yet on Sunday he was “to be lauded”

You’re a joke figure ?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1