Livingston V Aberdeen

2 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Genuinely not that unrealistic (actually favourites on current form & top of table on form on gd over huns since new manager) if they beat us tonight & that form continues they will have a very good shout for bettering both us & Hibs.

A very good chance? If they continue on current form they will likely finish 2nd. They won't tho, hence they are 16/1 to finish top 3.

2 minutes ago, Betty Swallicks said:

A very good chance? If they continue on current form they will likely finish 2nd. They won't tho, hence they are 16/1 to finish top 3.

20/1 with PP & 22/1 if use power up ?

They are a very good side right now. Call it new manager bounce if you want but I am less surprised in general to see them winning games at moment than I am Aberdeen or Hibs.

They aren’t even the same animal we played earlier in season. 

47 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

Big test tonight versus a confident West Lothian side, but if we are as good as McInnes thinks we are,  we need to be returning home with all 3 points. 

The 2nd half on Sunday illustrated that we need to revert to 4-2-3-1 for this game, with Kennedy, Wright and Hayes tucked in behind Cosgrove and Logan restored to the side

COYR

Aye, we miss those overlapping full backs, Logan & Considine ?

Think you may be right though. 

7 minutes ago, Dad said:

What score you thinking 1970 son - 3 or 4 nil?

Hope you're right dad. I think it will be nil fucking nil unfortunately

I think it will be tough tonight but don't expect Livingston to sustain their form throughout the rest of the season even if they do beat us tonight. 

We'll finish ahead of them but not sure about Hibs. 

11 minutes ago, Dad said:

Son - 2 games in hand we've got over those useless Leith-bin-raking arseholes; even whilst dithering about making a cunt of ourselves, we're STILL outpointing the pieces of shit hahah

Good

But here - theres a wobble in the Livi wheel now they're driving along akin to fucking Dennis Hopper; arrogance will be dripping out the cunts. Oh ho - here comes Dels drilled to death boring as fuck Dons; no way through - dejection, collapse - heavy defeat.

Their arses will be collapsing under the weight of expectancy; like plucking a pear from a bowl ?

Aye after beating Hibs twice already we should be out of sight by now. 

I hope the players are thinking more about closing the gap on the increasingly shoogly Tims above us than putting a bit more distance between ourselves and the Edinburgh chasers. I know our own form has been patchy of late but we're still hanging on to their coat tails. Desperately need Cosgrove to find his confidence soon though.

3 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Think we’ll be in a 4-2-3-1

Lewis

McCrorie Taylor Hoban Considine       

Ferguson Campbell 

Hayes  Wright Kennedy 

Arsehole

Or a 3-5-2 with Wright off Main 

But I prefer the 4-2-3-1 above. Apart from the 1.