Ross County 4 - 1 Aberdeen

Windass was forever in the weegie press praising sevco to the heavens when his son was playing for them. Now it isn't he same club that he faced when he was with us and I suppose blood is thicker than water. But unacceptable nevertheless

4 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

Hope Wright breaks his legs

Not until he has signed his pre-contract. Once he has, sevco can't get out of it without paying a heavy financial penalty

2 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

??. Regardless of their sexual orientation and deviances, nonces are pondlife and don't deserve breath, a bit like Richard Gough. 

Tbf I don't think there is any doubt that Gran'paw Broon's choices of bedmate are anything other than of legal age and comfortably so. Of sound mind might be debatable but I'd happily take his strike rate when I'm in my 70s

Gough's victims were certainly of questionable consentable age

Just now, Ten Caat said:

Tbf I don't think there is any doubt that Gran'paw Broon's choices of bedmate are anything other than of legal age and comfortably so. Of sound mind might be debatable but I'd happily take his strike rate when I'm in my 70s

Gough's victims were certainly of questionable consentable age

Very eloquently put, TC?. Craig Brown is a sound lad. His sexual prowess is admirable. 

As for Gough, I hope he takes a nice leisurely stroll on the North Face of the Matterhorn anytime soon.