Aberdeen 0 - 2 Livingston

1 minute ago, Andy_123 said:

How bad will things have to get before serious questions start getting asked of McInnes? 

This team needs rebuilt. And McInnes isnt the man to do it

Unfortunately there's been no indication that McInnes' position is in any danger.

Fk it. I am done now officially. Just going to laugh at the side for remainder of season & especially McInnes’s miserable ‘in total denial’ puss in interviews. Hopefully reporters will stop sookin his bollocks as well & finally slate his negative shite & wasted chance of chasing a shite Celtic side.

No European football next season & finally rid of the wee charlatan cunt will do me.

1 minute ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Fk it. I am done now officially. Just going to laugh at the side for remainder of season & especially McInnes’s miserable ‘in total denial’ puss in interviews. Hopefully reporters will stop sookin his bollocks as well & finally slate his negative shite & wasted chance of chasing a shite Celtic side.

No European football next season & finally rid of the wee charlatan cunt will do me.

Unfortunately I have felt like this since October, Watkins got injured and we turned shite over night, this is as bad as the McGhee era