Aberdeen 0 - 2 Livingston

Our 'Slow Build Up' .... Lewis > Hoban > Taylor > Hayes > Back to Taylor or whoever, then punted to opponent giving away possession as we are pressed.

Sides can literally just stand and watch us in our own half sitting deep doing that, providing absolutely fuck all in the way of a threat safe in the knowledge they will get possession back when we fail on a basic pass.

It really is reminiscent of the shite under McGhee.

1 minute ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Cormack HAS to bite the bullet.

He needs to get rid of McInnes, asap, but at the latest, the summer.

There’s a heap of players to come in, but we can’t let him do it.

I don’t think I could watch another year of this shambolic performances. 

If that charlatan is still at the club in summer to make so many signings required I am not watching Aberdeen next season. 

Absolute Garbage been saying for 2 Years now we would not improve under this clown, you could give him Messi and he would play him at right back. How many strikers has he signed and all his teams do is see a guy 6 ft plus and end up battering high balls up to him. His dream midfield is not working the back 4 and goalkeeper are absolutely woeful and the likes of Mclennan and Hayes have been non existent, can't get much worse but probably will

Just now, sooth_stander said:

Radio guys reckon Ferguson should have seen red for the elbow, for which he got the yellow.

I agree - extremely lucky to stay on the pitch.

embarrasing stuff. We take 10 passes in our own half before smashing the ball forward hopelessly. The boy Hornby will be wondering what the fuck he has signed up for

Just now, sooth_stander said:

Radio guys reckon Ferguson should have seen red for the elbow, for which he got the yellow.

I agree - extremely lucky to stay on the pitch.

embarrasing stuff. We take 10 passes in our own half before smashing the ball forward hopelessly. The boy Hornby will be wondering what the fuck he has signed up for

18 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Exactly what I've been saying for weeks when everyone was blaming Cosgrove. 

With him it was a bit of both. Equally bad service and equally him hiding. 

Feel bad for these lads coming in, lot of expectation on them and they're being coached by a dinosaur. 

Livi always press high, and we have no idea how to get round it. 

Aimless balls up the channel, players shitting themselves and just getting rid, proper amateur stuff. 

I'll pay RS a compliment if we get a result here. 

We're forced into a slow build up because the second Livi press our players lose their arses.

Livi arent great, but they've got a simple game plan that has bamboozled McInnes.

'Work hard and press these fuds as soon as they're out of their own third. '

We dont have the creativity to deal with that, and we wont up our own workrate to match them.

7 minutes ago, virtualmontana said:

Our 'Slow Build Up' .... Lewis > Hoban > Taylor > Hayes > Back to Taylor or whoever, then punted to opponent giving away possession as we are pressed.

Sides can literally just stand and watch us in our own half sitting deep doing that, providing absolutely fuck all in the way of a threat safe in the knowledge they will get possession back when we fail on a basic pass.

It really is reminiscent of the shite under McGhee.

Bang on...add to that the long punt played down the middle of the park to a striker that’s flicking it on to nobody....utter fucking disgrace...

23 minutes ago, NEM said:

If that’s aimed at me I meant overall it was an abortion of a performance, not just from Hornby.

Absolute shit show  

Saw a few mentioning him, I would've just replied to your post, you know that. 

But aye, an abortion of a showing.