11 minutes ago, Ernie McCracken said:

+1 NE huns are despicable creatures and should not be at our club. 

Born and raised in Aberdeen, signed by and given his start in professional football by Aberdeen and he supports Rangers. How more scummy can you get. 

Correct vermin that should be chased. If you read this Robertson stay the fuck away you are not welcome. Stay in that Blackpool dump it is about your level.

4 minutes ago, Kincardine_Mearns_Red said:

Correct vermin that should be chased. If you read this Robertson stay the fuck away you are not welcome. Stay in that Blackpool dump it is about your level.

He plays for Rotherham and has done for the last 3 seasons

23 minutes ago, Ernie McCracken said:

+1 NE huns are despicable creatures and should not be at our club. 

Born and raised in Aberdeen, signed by and given his start in professional football by Aberdeen and he supports Rangers. How more scummy can you get. 

Sub-human.

Dont get any scummier than that. An aberdonian hun is a million times worse than a weegie hun and that takes some doing. 

I fear Robertson will be a worse signing than Taylor.

Sounds like he’s asked his own agent to try push for it to move home.

If we are signing shite like him & Glass sees this as some kind of improvements then I am more than a little concerned. 
He was brutal a FB & from what I remember he had shocking ball control & was weak as fk. Of course he was young but I would never have guess he would have become a CH. Considine is a better FB than he was & that’s saying something 

2 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Someone dildo'd on the bonnet'd this.

Wow. If that's the calibre of player folk are excited about then that's dangerous. He was absolutely shite.

Correct.
The boy is an absolutely horrific gype of a player, hovering around the lower guff leagues, no better then he was than when he was shite for us.
Apart, possibly, from that funcy beard.

There's a reason he's done well in that crappy English lower league scenario.

It's because he's shite, and that is his level.
Fucking countless gluepots not good enough for AFC have excelled among that pishy standard.

Whether bought or rightly jettisoned.

• Upvote 2
  • Dildo 1
19 hours ago, super_al said:

After yesterday's announcement, todays is a real downer. Clark is a massive down grade on what we have today (Hoban etc...). I am basing it off his previous seasons with us and his injury record.

Anderson is the new Darren Mackie and can just take a hike as far as I am concerned.

Robertson's last game with AFC was SEVEN seasons ago. Hardly any player stays the same over that period. And for what it's worth in his defence, he was hung out to dry as a LB. Only by persistent playing in that position, has Considine managed to get to a decent level, but even then, he's a centre half all day long too.

I'd welcome Clark back as part of a 3 or 4 group of centre halves, competing for first team starts. He's did well at Blackpool and consolidated that at a higher level with Rotherham, albeit they struggled this season. But then, look at Derby or Forest.

7 minutes ago, Tinyweelad said:

Robertson's last game with AFC was SEVEN seasons ago. Hardly any player stays the same over that period. And for what it's worth in hid defence, he was hung out to dry as a RB. Only by persistent playing in that position, has Considine managed to get to a decent level, but even then, he's a centre half all day long too.

I'd welcome Clark back as part of a 3 or 4 group of centre halves, competing for first team starts. He's did well at Blackpool and consolidated that at a higher level with Rotherham, albeit they struggled this season. But then, look at Derby or Forest.

Robertson was never a right back. He was played as a left back.

He did seemingly do well at Blackpool.

But he’s been injury prone for two seasons now at Rotherham.

We’ve had enough of signing crocks.

May, Devlin, McGeouch in the last few years alone. 

2 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Robertson was never a right back. He was played as a left back.

He did seemingly do well at Blackpool.

But he’s been injury prone for two seasons now at Rotherham.

We’ve had enough of signing crocks.

May, Devlin, McGeouch in the last few years alone. 

Typo for which I corrected.

Heaps of players get injured - it's part of football. Show me a player who hasn't had his fair share of injuries. Hoban had two major injuries with us and people are advocating his signing. Griffiths has had both physical and mental problems in his time with Celtic. Scott Wright was constantly injured but again, most would have been happy to see a fit player in our squad. I don't think for one minute Glass will be signing players with poor fitness or physical records.

I've watched a few games Robertson has played in since leaving as I worked with his partner, obviously more so with Rotherham as there's more opportunity to see those games... he looked solid enough.

Piss poor of fans to be judging him on his few LB performances whilst at us 7 seasons ago.

And for the record, we might be able to make a few high quality signings, but most of the rest will be what we can afford given the last 12-18 months of no income.

Clark as a squad player who would give his all for the club? I'd be ok with that.

5 minutes ago, Tinyweelad said:

Heaps of players get injured - it's part of football. Show me a player who hasn't had his fair share of injuries. Hoban had two major injuries with us and people are advocating his signing. Griffiths has had both physical and mental problems in his time with Celtic. Scott Wright was constantly injured but again, most would have been happy to see a fit player in our squad. I don't think for one minute Glass will be signing players with poor fitness or physical records.

I've watched a few games Robertson has played in since leaving as I worked with his partner, obviously more so with Rotherham as there's more opportunity to see those games... he looked solid enough.

Piss poor of fans to be judging him on his few LB performances whilst at us 7 seasons ago.

And for the record, we might be able to make a few high quality signings, but most of the rest will be what we can afford given the last 12-18 months of no income.

Clark as a squad player who would give his all for the club? I'd be ok with that.

Do his hun tendencies not put you off cause that’s reason enough for me to want the fanny nowhere near our club 

12 minutes ago, Tinyweelad said:

You make some fair points.

Apart from one - “Glass won’t sign players with poor fitness or physical records”.

He would be doing exactly that if he signed Clark Robertson. The last two seasons show that.

I agree Considine needs replaced & to be a back up at left centre half, but IMO Robertson isn’t an upgrade on him. 

1 hour ago, Roberto said:

Someone dildo'd on the bonnet'd this.

Wow. If that's the calibre of player folk are excited about then that's dangerous. He was absolutely shite.

Either Millermong been busy with the dildos or the make up wearing hun fairy has signed up to the forum ?

Fuck off Clark if you’re looking in ??

• Haha 1
17 minutes ago, NEM said:

Do his hun tendencies not put you off cause that’s reason enough for me to want the fanny nowhere near our club 

Not really. I know, like the snake, he hails from a family of hun supporters. But to be honest, I'm not really that fussed. He came through the books as a kid, as did Jack and both - I'm pretty confident - gave their all for their employers, even though deep down they make have supported the filth. I can almost guarantee you Scott Brown isn't a Dandy, nor Lewis Ferguson! Our manager was an Arab as a youngster.... what does it really matter? Anyone with ambition to succeed will put that to the back of their minds when playing or employed by their club.

7 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

You make some fair points.

Apart from one - “Glass won’t sign players with poor fitness or physical records”.

He would be doing exactly that if he signed Clark Robertson. The last two seasons show that.

I agree Considine needs replaced & to be a back up at left centre half, but IMO Robertson isn’t an upgrade on him.

What's his record? Anyone that manages to go through a season without picking up two or three injuries is obviously Messi-esque!

19 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

I am far more bothered about the fact Robertson is complete pish than the fact he's a Cutler HUN

Cheap, lazy, fickled opinion that in my book. Many players have left and gone on to improve further down the line. Especially when played in their proper position or coached to play somewhere more fitting. Jack was crap at RB and much better when put into midfield. Anderson was a nightmare at RB but one of our best centre halves, over the decades.
That's a bit like saying all Germans are nazis because of the period 1939-1945.

3 minutes ago, Tinyweelad said:

Not really. I know, like the snake, he hails from a family of hun supporters. But to be honest, I'm not really that fussed. He came through the books as a kid, as did Jack and both - I'm pretty confident - gave their all for their employers, even though deep down they make have supported the filth. I can almost guarantee you Scott Brown isn't a Dandy, nor Lewis Ferguson! Our manager was an Arab as a youngster.... what does it really matter? Anyone with ambition to succeed will put that to the back of their minds when playing or employed by their club.

What's his record? Anyone that manages to go through a season without picking up two or three injuries is obviously Messi-esque!

In the league he’s played about one-third of their 92 league games in the last two seasons.

17 games in 19/20

16 games in 20/21.

Even if he was a better player than Considine, you’d have to question that record. 

2 minutes ago, Tinyweelad said:

Cheap, lazy, fickled opinion that in my book. Many players have left and gone on to improve further down the line. Especially when played in their proper position or coached to play somewhere more fitting. Jack was crap at RB and much better when put into midfield. Anderson was a nightmare at RB but one of our best centre halves, over the decades.

That last sentence is a bit of a leap ?

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Tinyweelad said:

Has he really improved that much? I have my doubts? He's still a twig and I kinda think spfl centre halfs need to be 6ft+ and 14stone.

To me it sounds a little bit like when an english manager gets an spfl gig and signs english based players thinking/knowing that english football is so much better than scottish football.

You need to be very physical as a defender in out league. Robertson is a twig

Not sure whether to put on this thread or the other one but I’m drunk so who cares ?
I don’t actually care if Clark Robertson is a hun, tim or nazi if we were to sign him I’d be more worried that from what I can work out he’s injury prone and crap. If we are going to sign people like that we might as well keep taylor at least his mrs is hot. 

On the devlin contract I might be blinkered still hoping he can get fit but if he did i think we all know there is a really good defender in there, I think his first 6 months here proved that, keeping fit is the problem tho 

I can accept people support different clubs, but I truly can not abide by Aberdonian huns who got the chance to play for the Dons and still lick the arse of that horrible club. 

It's disgusting, absolutely putrid. 

Different if Clark Robertson was absolutely class, you'd probably quite easily forget it, the fact is that he's bang average and a hun bootlicker.

Arsed with it. Hopefully he'll get enough abuse to put him off, he doesn't deserve to wear the red and white of AFC. 

27 minutes ago, NEM said:

Either Millermong been busy with the dildos or the make up wearing hun fairy has signed up to the forum ?

Fuck off Clark if you’re looking in ??

I've noticed on social media a few relatives arguing his case with disgruntled fans. 

Aberdonian huns are truly pathetic melts. Nothing else in their lives worth being satisfied with so they pick a team miles away from them and attach themselves to that success, it means fuck all to them other than the ability to gloat. 

"We're back"

"55 baby"

"The most successful football club in the world" 

Almost all of them won't have been to Ibrox when the going got tough, they'll have been quiet until about 2016.

Cretins, not worthy of our city.  

9 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

Has he really improved that much? I have my doubts? He's still a twig and I kinda think spfl centre halfs need to be 6ft+ and 14stone.

To me it sounds a little bit like when an english manager gets an spfl gig and signs english based players thinking/knowing that english football is so much better than scottish football.

You need to be very physical as a defender in out league. Robertson is a twig

The English Championship is more physically demanding than our league.

46 games as opposed to 38.

Players generally bigger physically.

2 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

The English Championship is more physically demanding than our league.

46 games as opposed to 38.

Players generally bigger physically.

Aye and he's playing like a third of the games for the shittest defence in the league? (cant be bothered to fact check)

14 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

I've noticed on social media a few relatives arguing his case with disgruntled fans. 

Aberdonian huns are truly pathetic melts. Nothing else in their lives worth being satisfied with so they pick a team miles away from them and attach themselves to that success, it means fuck all to them other than the ability to gloat. 

"We're back"

"55 baby"

"The most successful football club in the world" 

Almost all of them won't have been to Ibrox when the going got tough, they'll have been quiet until about 2016.

Cretins, not worthy of our city.  

We could get Robertson to spearhead an advertising campaign 

"Fellow Aberdonians, please support the team. I don't!" 

44 minutes ago, Tinyweelad said:What's his record? Anyone that manages to go through a season without picking up two or three injuries is obviously Messi-esque!

21 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

Aye and he's playing like a third of the games for the shittest defence in the league? (cant be bothered to fact check)

24% of games this season according to Transfermarkt but missed a significant amount at the start of the season due to a fractured foot

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/clark-robertson/leistungsdatendetails/spieler/119569/wettbewerb/GB2/saison/2020