Aberdeen sack Derek McInnes

I think calling me a mongo might be reportable to the police.

I'm as mock outraged as any hun was about our jokes.

@@Bad_Mobby are you also mock outraged? These huns were pointing the finger, now they're calling us mongos.

Anyone looking on from an objective viewpoint would think they never had a leg to stand on in the first place (sorry to any huns who might link this innocent phrase with the criminal ex-chairman of dead Rangers).

Is there an Aberdeen sympathising newspaper in Scotland who we could whine pathetically to about this non-story?

I have contacted @aberdeenjournals @eveningexpress

I'm appalled by the use of that word

• Upvote 1

I have contacted @aberdeenjournals @eveningexpress

I'm appalled by the use of that word

Good man. Honestly my children and extended family are reeling from this. I might have to keep them from school tomorrow and postpone collection of my giro.

I don't know how we will recover. Possibly by phoning the Daily Record hotline and venting our spleens.

....more likely King and McInnes calling each other's bluff in the negotiations. Neither can afford to walk away without a deal being struck for different reasons.

Well Milne built a business from zero so he must (hopefully) have some negotiating balls.. Backed by Cormack I'd hope, who is absolutely no slouch when it comes to these things...

Disappointing that derek wishes to be associated with the bigots and sectarian promoting institution.

How anyone can support the ideology of Rangers (or Celtic) is beyond me.

Violence, hatred, racist, bigoted and tax dodging.

The world would be a better place if Isis targeted the big hoose next

My sources tell me they've scoped it out but realised that the hun hordes do more damage to Scottish society than they ever could.

i heard that ISIS have given up the struggle - after scoping out both Ibrox and celtic park they realised religious bigotry in modern society can never fix anything