Aberdeen sack Derek McInnes

This is bullshit from McInnes. Total incompetence with regards signings & perpetration for our start to the season & straight into a very tough few games. Not like we're starting with easy games.

Last season he had the shit excuse that he was distracted by Huns link.

No excuses this season for such a pathetic perpetration for the season.

Suck his cock all you want but he is failing the club massively at this moment.

EPL team, we cannot be expected to beat them...... Is the prepared excuse right now.

This is bullshit from McInnes. Total incompetence with regards signings & perpetration for our start to the season & straight into a very tough few games. Not like we're starting with easy games.

Last season he had the shit excuse that he was distracted by Huns link.

No excuses this season for such a pathetic perpetration for the season.

Suck his cock all you want but he is failing the club massively at this moment.

EPL team, we cannot be expected to beat them...... Is the prepared excuse right now.

Shocked that going into a new season we are carrying on with the Stevie May / Adam Rooney option up front when it is blatantly obvious to everyone except DMC that it is just not working and change was needed. In the case of Stevie May it seems DMC has the attitude of I bought him and it will work rather than admit defeat and a mistake on his part.

Or the Tv show with Adam West.

I preferred Mayor Adam We

Cribbensman would be a great superhero. " Help !! I NEED TO BE HOME 10 MINUTES BEFORE THE GAME STARTS!!" " Don't fear. Cribbensman is here ! I will make sure you see the start of the warm up and then see you get out the ground at 245!"

Ffs, there's a crap superhero thread.....even I know that

Shocked that going into a new season we are carrying on with the Stevie May / Adam Rooney option up front when it is blatantly obvious to everyone except DMC that it is just not working and change was needed. In the case of Stevie May it seems DMC has the attitude of I bought him and it will work rather than admit defeat and a mistake on his part.

We won't have Rooney as an option soon. McInnes is very much aware of the need for change there it's why amongst other reasons Rooney's game time became limited.

I see he's quoted in the EE giving it the "a strong rangers is good for the league" pish.

Hun cunt.

Was Considine that's quoted as saying it, not McInnes.

But Considine insists the heavy spending of the Old Firm will only inspire Aberdeen.

He said: Celtic always generate so much money through their transfers and whatever.

You expect it from them.

Due to the situation with Rangers they havent been able to do that, but this year they have. It is great to see and is healthy for Scottish football.

A strong Rangers is good for the league.

It also brings us on.

In the past few years or so we have still remained second so regardless of what they are going to spend we are still going to challenge this season again.