Aberdeen sack Derek McInnes

Well let me guide you son - I got like 4 bottles for 10 quid owing to this fucking mad sale they did back a few months on Amazon...it was like supermarker sweep - the chance to raid a shelf of its contents.

Keep it on your watchlist and wait for the oppurtunity. When you buy a few, they come a calling - oh hello there, I see you've been enjoying our products - care for a free face wash or some shite? Just write a review blah blah blah

https://smile.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01953J184/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Sorted for next five years haha terrific

edit - sorry; @@ConsiCanBoogie1903

Hurry up and post a photo of yourself.

Well let me guide you son - I got like 4 bottles for 10 quid owing to this fucking mad sale they did back a few months on Amazon...it was like supermarker sweep - the chance to raid a shelf of its contents.

Keep it on your watchlist and wait for the oppurtunity. When you buy a few, they come a calling - oh hello there, I see you've been enjoying our products - care for a free face wash or some shite? Just write a review blah blah blah

https://smile.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01953J184/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Sorted for next five years haha terrific

edit - sorry; @@ConsiCanBoogie1903

Thanks father.

Good old cunt you are x

Your eyes are too far apart

Your nostrils are cavernous

Your "beard" is disgusting, growing what you can grow, long, doesn't make up for lack of fullness. It only ends up looking dry and, well, pubic. Rancid

Your eyes and feminine way you pose for a pic tells me how weak you are and lacking in testosterone

Its for the above reason that I correctly claimed there is no way your father is proud of you

It's the last I will say on the matter, as in this day and age I will be up on a hate crime

You look utterly weasely and not in the least bit impressive

Terrible complexion too

Decent retort however I'm confident that this will not be your last contribution on this matter.

• Upvote 1

@ConsiCanBoogie1903

Are you going to take this trashtalk from @millerrolf ?

I can't say much...he's provided me with one photo where he's making a face.

I posted my retort to that...

Cunts got a fair beak on him, one of those feckless jaws that annoy me, and he's a Glaswegian child molester looking creep.

@@Millertime

More pics to work with please

Au contraire

He's asking for more pics, knew it would happen

It's the moustache, it was a hook for him

I respect that he Accepted the duel, but I don't respect the type he is

So, for that reason... He's blocked

No, mate I genuinely have you pegged (don't get excited) as the kind that would KILL himself from hearing the truth online, so I don't want anywhere near that)

Especially as, I've said already, I won't go near the stuff that I really want to say to you for fear of a hate crime recrimination

I wish you luck, I genuinely do, I just fucking HATE the type of person you are and for that reason there's no point subjecting myself to you

You're the type minijc talks about

Bye

I thought he was blocked?

No, mate I genuinely have you pegged (don't get excited) as the kind that would KILL himself from hearing the truth online, so I don't want anywhere near that)

Especially as, I've said already, I won't go near the stuff that I really want to say to you for fear of a hate crime recrimination

I wish you luck, I genuinely do, I just fucking HATE the type of person you are and for that reason there's no point subjecting myself to you

You're the type minijc talks about

Bye

Your idea that what you say is important is genuinely mental.

Could call me every name under the sun and I'd laugh it off.

You've spent more hours on this forum than anyone it seems. You need this website. It's so sad x