Aberdeen sack Derek McInnes

Stoke have a manager who the players like. Apart from the last few games they have been on a good run and are not that far off the playoffs. David Moyes is the favourite to takeover.

Do these clubs down south never learn?  Or is there some sort of conspiracy to only employ managers from the same group of serial losers, who seem to get every job down south...  Couldn't believe when I saw Steve Bruce was straight back into work after getting the bullet at Villa!

Do these clubs down south never learn?  Or is there some sort of conspiracy to only employ managers from the same group of serial losers, who seem to get every job down south...  Couldn't believe when I saw Steve Bruce was straight back into work after getting the bullet at Villa!

It is bizarre, how do they keep on failing and getting jobs?

Paul Lambert

Steve Bruce

Alan Pardew

Moyesie

Allardyce

Mark Hughes

Tony Pulis

r1ucfmvq8pl01.png?width=960&crop=smart&a

• Upvote 2

Club better handle it better this time and not allow it to rumble on and on for weeks while our manager clearly flirts with them.

This, the way the Rangers situation was handled cost us 6 points and us coasting past them for 2nd (pretty sure we were above them before the double header).

At least it's during the winter break this time, so it won't affect performances. Wouldn't shock me if he goes that he'd take Shinnie and GMS with him.

They'll more than likely go for one of the merry go round managers in the championship to try and sneak into the play offs.

This, the way the Rangers situation was handled cost us 6 points and us coasting past them for 2nd (pretty sure we were above them before the double header).

At least it's during the winter break this time, so it won't affect performances. Wouldn't shock me if he goes that he'd take Shinnie and GMS with him.

They'll more than likely go for one of the merry go round managers in the championship to try and sneak into the play offs.

It's the type of manager they should be looking at but as you say they'll go for the usual.

Would be a disaster short term for us if this happens.

Would definitely result in gms and Shinnie leaving. Would also mean we couldn't get half the players we'd like to think we could get in. Many players have said they signed more or less because of Derek.

If he is to leave us I hope it's during a summer. Leaving mid season isn't the best idea for him or Aberdeen imo. Stoke is not the worst job to get tho, wouldn't grudge him if he took it.