Aberdeen sack Derek McInnes

I don't like agreeing with Millertime but madness to suggest Aberdeen are paying the manager alone £884,000 basic salary.

Lol. That's the same as what Sevco were paying fat Sally when they were spunking money on him.

To suggest Milne would sign off on someone getting that at Aberdeen is ludicrous

It's £750k

And Milne signed off on it

(Sevco offered £12k/wk when he was taking his look around. As I keep saying...at that point he was on around £9k/week with us. Milne blew the sevco offer out the water to persuade him to sign a new contract. Sevco may then have offered to top that but by then he had agreed to Milne's offer)

• Downvote 1

It's £750k

And Milne signed off on it

(Sevco offered £12k/wk when he was taking his look around. As I keep saying...at that point he was on around £9k/week with us. Milne blew the sevco offer out the water to persuade him to sign a new contract. Sevco may then have offered to top that but by then he had agreed to Milne's offer)

Haven't really noticed you before now but you seem like a fucking fruit loop.

And what happens when we get Europe and finish second for 4 seasons in a row? £17k is what he can earn if he hits his targets. I promise you that’s correct.

I can very believe he can earn that (even more) when winning a cup or europa group stages. Some posters are suggesting he has that level as a basic which is insane

I'm also in the real world.

Highest paid director got

2018 £360k

2017 £221k

To suggest McInnes gets 3 or 4 times more than these lads is pie in the sky

What the fuck are directors being paid ridiculous sums like that for? Sipping out the loving fucking cup? They should be getting paid fuck all