Aberdeen sack Derek McInnes

Was Stockley here for Apollon? He definitely didn't start away to Maribor.

He started in Cyprus not long before we managed to get shot of the useless cunt

I stand corrected on the Maribor game.  Just remember us punting high balls to him which resulted in a free kick for them every time.

The club has a long, proud history of vague promises and outright lies. 

That's not going to change. 

So when they say, "We're scouting worldwide now" there's little reason to believe that until we start seeing actual evidence of that. 

Take everything AFC says with a pinch of salt. 

• Upvote 3

Of course he is

Ignore him

Er... no, wasn’t fishing.

I’m just of the opinion that a comparison with Lennon, Shiels and McIntyre is wide of the mark. Not sure they could lay claim to the same consistency of performance as McInnes can, not could they claim to have transformed a club in the way McInnes has. He’s not perfect (one single trophy in 6 years is testament to that) but there’s not many better options. I would also say he’s a considerable number of streets ahead of the three mentioned in the earlier post.

And feel free to ignore me. I don’t post much anyway, you’ll hardly know I’m here.

• Upvote 1

He still flashed his knickers though. He didn't exactly rule them out until we'll down the line

Correct.

One could even argue that he had them pulled to one side exposing flappage.

You know whatever DMc's been doing hasn't really been working particularly well if Europe is so important

Indeed.

We have had in drummed into us that this is where we need to be.

That Europa League participation is vital for us to take the next step.

To megaboost our finances and cement our place in the top 100 that Milne's waffles perpetually about.

So in that respect McInnes has failed 100%.

The fact that he has not even managed to get us within one tie of group stages can extrapolate that failure further.

A miserable failure.

• Upvote 2

Fantastic top 6 record, again

Agreed, absolutely fantastic. Throw in the excellent signings of Gleeson, Forrester, Wilson, Stewart and Halford, the return to form of his most expensive signing Stevie May, some memorable attacking football and you can understand why Milne is desperate to get him on a new 4 year deal. Can't understand the pessimists not renewing their season tickets.

The excellent away form just proves what the players are capable of when not having spittle-flecked meltdowns directed at them from their own supporters because they’ve misplaced a pass,

If someone calling them a bad word means they can't control or pass a ball, then they should take up another career

• Upvote 1

The excellent away form just proves what the players are capable of when not having spittle-flecked meltdowns directed at them from their own supporters because they’ve misplaced a pass,

Or it proves we’re a team that plays better when it’s an open game and not against teams playing for a draw.

The toxic bile from the stands at home games is what’s fucked our season.

You still persist with this bullshit excuse to protect the team/manager for our shite home form.

Nothing to do with how McInnes approaches home games & how he expects his team to set out at home as opposed to away?

Fk off you pathetic specimen.

Blaming the support ha ha ha ha ha.

Support has the least affect on the outcome of games of all of

Manager

Players

Officials

Weather

Support

Even fkn weather comes before support as far as I am concerned in relation to what affects games/outcomes

You can swap the first two around if you like, as that is about the only things really debatable in that list

Our players clearly have a weak mentality. If this is the case.

No it wasn't.

Just let me spout my hyperbolic bile in peace. 

I know Calderwood was shown the door for being an embarrassment in the cups.