Aberdeen sack Derek McInnes

Should be sacked,absolutely no excuse to be pumped at home like that, sadly Scottish football is back to the BIG 2 and the rest can fuck right off mentality, the most unpleasant, sectarian, bigoted league in the world. For real i don’t know why any of the other teams bother anymore, what’s sport accomplishments if you cannot and will not try at least to break the monopoly, just exacerbated by the media and SFA, our sponsorship deals show us to be at a level of Maltese,Estonian football now. You had 4/5 years to try and break that McInnes and you failed. The worst thing about it is we sack McInnes and it’ll make not one jot of difference to us actually winning something, there’s only three ways that could change that,

1.One of the big 2 get liquidated for real

2. A mourinho type manager comes in to use it as a real personal challenge to change the mentality in Scottish football,also dependant on the chairman having the same ambition as well

3.roman abramovic type chairman comes in and can spend 500 million if he wants.

All three options have absolute no chance of happening

Sadly what’s the point anymore

Should be sacked,absolutely no excuse to be pumped at home like that, sadly Scottish football is back to the BIG 2 and the rest can fuck right off mentality, the most unpleasant, sectarian, bigoted league in the world. For real i don’t know why any of the other teams bother anymore, what’s sport accomplishments if you cannot and will not try at least to break the monopoly, just exacerbated by the media and SFA, our sponsorship deals show us to be at a level of Maltese,Estonian football now. You had 4/5 years to try and break that McInnes and you failed. The worst thing about it is we sack McInnes and it’ll make not one jot of difference to us actually winning something, there’s only three ways that could change that,

1.One of the big 2 get liquidated for real

2. A mourinho type manager comes in to use it as a real personal challenge to change the mentality in Scottish football,also dependant on the chairman having the same ambition as well

3.roman abramovic type chairman comes in and can spend 500 million if he wants.

All three options have absolute no chance of happening

Sadly what’s the point anymore

The other 40 clubs should resign and announce a breakaway league.

But they won't. Its too much of a financial gamble in the short term.

• Upvote 1

Hibs have opened up dotnet relatively quickly for once after their Hibsing it job yesterday. Looks like they are planning a protest Wednesday if Heckingarse isn't fired in the interim. Not sure things have quite reached that point with us yet although I absolutely think he should be out on his arse. Amazingly despite how fucking awful we have been this season we are still a relative mile ahead of the Edinburgh clubs and still within a reasonable distance of third place. Just shows how shit the other clubs have been too.

I suspect we will shitfest a low scoring win against Hamilton and could well beat Kilmarnock next week to overtake them in the league again and postpone any serious "Mcinnes out" protests for the time being. But likely just delaying the inevitable. Cormack get your hand back in your hipper and just do the decent thing.....pay him off and get us someone with the cojones to have a go against the cheeks

Disgraceful result and coupled with the thumping from the Zombie Orcs, sees us on Skovdahl era territory, in terms of capitulation to the "OF".

Like many, I've defended McInnes in the past, but clearly he's been found out over the last season and a half, as the advantages he inherited have eroded. Coupled with the European failures, it's clear that, far from being the "best since Fergie", he is barely one standard deviation above Balsawood. The main difference is, at least the latter had a go, against a far stronger "OF".

Hibs have opened up dotnet relatively quickly for once after their Hibsing it job yesterday. Looks like they are planning a protest Wednesday if Heckingarse isn't fired in the interim. Not sure things have quite reached that point with us yet although I absolutely think he should be out on his arse. Amazingly despite how fucking awful we have been this season we are still a relative mile ahead of the Edinburgh clubs and still within a reasonable distance of third place. Just shows how shit the other clubs have been too.

I suspect we will shitfest a low scoring win against Hamilton and could well beat Kilmarnock next week to overtake them in the league again and postpone any serious "Mcinnes out" protests for the time being. But likely just delaying the inevitable. Cormack get your hand back in your hipper and just do the decent thing.....pay him off and get us someone with the cojones to have a go against the cheeks

Paul secondbottom will be sacked this week!

Celtic never ever have an off day against us

Its weird

Whilst I'm not defending mcinnes, I want him gone, do celtic pay us respect that they dont to other teams?

Not weird at all. Mcinnes sets us up in a way that that means we roll over and get our bellies tickled. He goes on about how the players are passive and lack aggression and intensity however the tactics employed against both sides of the arse cheeks are what causes these flaws that he sees, therefore he is the problem

Not weird at all. Mcinnes sets us up in a way that that means we roll over and get our bellies tickled. He goes on about how the players are passive and lack aggression and intensity however the tactics employed against both sides of the arse cheeks are what causes these flaws that he sees, therefore he is the problem

Here's from the BBC website, they play like scared shitebags, it must be coming from him.

Aberdeen manager Derek McInnes said he could not defend his team's performance, describing it as an "awful day for us".

He told BBC Scotland: "I expect more from my team. I put my team out there to be an extension of me. I want my team to have far more personality, certainly be far stronger in terms of challenges and making tackles.

"We know Celtic at their best can still beat us, they've got good players, but they knew it today. They knew in those forward areas they could do what they wanted. For me that's really disappointing and not good enough.

"I'm embarrassed by the first half goals and the nature of the performance."