Aberdeen sack Derek McInnes

4 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Aye. 
i agree

To not win the Cup the year we beat the filth at Parkhead in the QF, only to lose to Stevie May in the SF, was piss poor.

If he’d won the Scottish Cup you’d have said two trophies in 8 years on top of the Euro qualification would’ve seen him as been a successful manager.

Then there is Europe. I'd like to have seen at least one qualification for the Europa League stages. Not qualifying for any has been disappointing.  Though it is seeded to fuck so it's hard to punch above your weight but surely you'd expect to do that once over such a long period. 

4 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Then there is Europe. I'd like to have seen at least one qualification for the Europa League stages. Not qualifying for any has been disappointing.  Though it is seeded to fuck so it's hard to punch above your weight but surely you'd expect to do that once over such a long period. 

Agree it’s very hard to get into the Europa groups.

is it realistic when you’re playing folk like Logan, Considine, Main etc.... or is it incumbent on the manager to make better use of his budget & have better scouts? 

There were some cuntish draws over the years, but one or two opportunities too if we were brave enough.

• Dildo 1
3 hours ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

I'm not contradicting myself.... I literally raised that point as an example of why yours doesn't work! Motherwell had a side that were competing at the top end of the league and we were at the bottom end. But we under achieved finishing 3rd? I don't think we under or over achieved that season. 

To be fair, it doesn't really matter. I'm just adding my opinion as a matter of procrastination 

not much else to do this season!

11 minutes ago, Millertime said:

It's not a theory

It was clearly said to somehow say aitken was more successful than mcinnes

It's pointless as nobody would swap aitkens tenure for mcinnes 

Even then, wait, how was he more successful, he won 1 trophy too!?

Nope. 

Quite clearly said they were equals when comparing titles. 

On 2/22/2021 at 11:22 PM, ericblack4boss said:

McLeish had health issues that really he needs to be out of football with, the "disturbing" occurance on international duty is bad enough but if this was to happen at club level then it would finish the poor cunt, 

And yes he's bastardised himself by managing those cunts, also did he not appoint Roy purple hair Aitken at villa 

What actually happened during that trip ? 

3 hours ago, Singapore Steve said:

What actually happened during that trip ? 

Its quoted that during the pre game team talk, McLeish suddenly stopped in mid speech, turned and left the room. 

Then re appeared after a while with no clue or idea as to what had just occurred, 

He has also picked a side for the second game of the double header, featuring players he had allowed to return to their clubs the previous day, 

And during an interview with a reporter he had been asked a question and replied " how's Annie?",  the reporter had no idea who Annie was. 

That's what I saw reported at the time. 

Just now, ericblack4boss said:

Its quoted that during the pre game team talk, McLeish suddenly stopped in mid speech, turned and left the room. 

Then re appeared after a while with no clue or idea as to what had just occurred, 

He has also picked a side for the second game of the double header, featuring players he had allowed to return to their clubs the previous day, 

And during an interview with a reporter he had been asked a question and replied " how's Annie?",  the reporter had no idea who Annie was. 

Fucking hell, that's mental and a shame.   Too much heidin the ba.  

39 minutes ago, ericblack4boss said:

Aye, by that fucktard Keith “Off the Radar” Jackson?

Was a monumental SFA mistake to appoint McLeish in the first place, 2nd time around. His managerial days were long long gone.

2 hours ago, Millertime said:

Yeah but it's not a conscious decision

I want to love him,  so when he offers hopes of recovery, I get back on his bandwagon

This period could very well be his "crystal Palace "

Just like the crocks he signs, he hopes they will recover, but they don’t.   He’s had his days, it now needs guts from Cormack and company to get rid.