Celtic 1 - 0 Aberdeen

23 minutes ago, muttonhumper said:

Penalty away to Celtic? ?

Would love to ken fan the last een wis.

If I remember correctly, it was towards the end of the 2006-07 season. Jamie Smith took it and missed. We lost 2-1 that day.

The one before was back in season '89-'90 taken by Han Gillhaus. It had the same net result as Jamie Smith's due to Packie Bonner diving to the end of the six yard box to save it. 

10 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

If I remember correctly, it was towards the end of the 2006-07 season. Jamie Smith took it and missed. We lost 2-1 that day.

The one before was back in season '89-'90 taken by Han Gillhaus. It had the same net result as Jamie Smith's due to Packie Bonner diving to the end of the six yard box to save it. 

Fucking hell, how could I forget the 89-90 one.
Baltic as fuck December

• Friday night immense gig at Beach Ballroom, Teenage Fanclub support: Primal Scream
  • On wie hame busted my ankle climbing over gate shortcut through Railway yard 2am
  • Hobbled aboot pubs in Glasgow next day
  • Match mind it, we were ace, Paul Elliot dirty cunt chopped doon somebody for our pen miss
  • Davie Robertson spastic hun cunt put his arm up for fuck all to give them bizarre pen which lost the game
  • Hobbled back down London Road to toon, lost bank card eaten by machine while trying to withdraw funds
  • Missed train back to Aberdeen due to british rail mongtards
  • Ran oot of dosh spent on pints, hotel nae possible
  • Sneaked into tenement stairways to try and get heat
  • Found some heat in all night Dunkin donuts near Argyle Street having scraped for some coffees
  • Made oor way to station catch Sunday morning train back to Aberdeen 0930am
  • Died of hypothermia

Cunting.

31 minutes ago, muttonhumper said:

Fucking hell, how could I forget the 89-90 one.
Baltic as fuck December

• Friday night immense gig at Beach Ballroom, Teenage Fanclub support: Primal Scream
  • On wie hame busted my ankle climbing over gate shortcut through Railway yard 2am
  • Hobbled aboot pubs in Glasgow next day
  • Match mind it, we were ace, Paul Elliot dirty cunt chopped doon somebody for our pen miss
  • Davie Robertson spastic hun cunt put his arm up for fuck all to give them bizarre pen which lost the game
  • Hobbled back down London Road to toon, lost bank card eaten by machine while trying to withdraw funds
  • Missed train back to Aberdeen due to british rail mongtards
  • Ran oot of dosh spent on pints, hotel nae possible
  • Sneaked into tenement stairways to try and get heat
  • Found some heat in all night Dunkin donuts near Argyle Street having scraped for some coffees
  • Made oor way to station catch Sunday morning train back to Aberdeen 0930am
  • Died of hypothermia

Cunting.

That's some adventure that December weekend MH min. Bad enough we lost that game to the paedophilic mob but getting your bank card eaten rubbed salt into the wound.

Sounds a bit like a chapter out of David Allan's Bloody Casuals book.

P.S. Always get Teenage Fanclub mixed up with Julian Clary's Joan Collins Fanclub who were on the go at the same time?.

Cheers for the anecdote?.

6 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

That's some adventure that December weekend MH min. Bad enough we lost that game to the paedophilic mob but getting your bank card eaten rubbed salt into the wound.

Sounds a bit like a chapter out of David Allan's Bloody Casuals book.

P.S. Always get Teenage Fanclub mixed up with Juluan Clary's Jian Collins Fanclub who were on the go at the same time?.

Cheers for the anecdote?.

Cheers for reminding me. ?

?

3 hours ago, muttonhumper said:

Penalty away to Celtic? ?

Would love to ken fan the last een wis.

If Celtic are 3 - 0 up ref might give us one for trying hard , but only if we try hard.

Just cannot see us creating a goal from open play if recent performances are anything to go by.  Sorry.  Change is needed. 

I would play McCrorie RWB tonight. I think he's more useful there than the other guys we use. 

Dean was good enough on Saturday to earn a start tonight, Ferguson is a mainstay, and I'd like to see McGeouch in there if he's fit. 

Id go for Kamberi and Hendry up top. Hendry is a busy bastard and will chase things down, run after lost causes etc, and Kamberi could have that bit of magic we need to get a result. 

Trying to be optimistic. Head says 3-0 Celtic at a canter, heart says 0-1 late winner the famous AFC. 

Mon