Celtic 1 - 0 Aberdeen

1 hour ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

What about the guard of honour we give to Ajer as we allow him to stroll right up the park every single time we play them? Its pretty impressive

That games at Pittodrie still grind with me .

Same every game sit back and let them stroll forward without a tackle.

McInnes should have been sacked for never changing the tactics during the 1st game never mind repeating the same tactics in the games following that.

3 hours ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

What about the guard of honour we give to Ajer as we allow him to stroll right up the park every single time we play them? Its pretty impressive

He’s their best defender, letting him get pulled out of position is not a bad thing.

in the past, we’ve tried to isolate their weakest passer of the ball and try to pick off the pass and hit on the counter.

Sadly we’re just not good enough and to be honest don’t have the players to effectively so a high press

6 hours ago, Tord31 said:

I had a feeling Celtic would deliberately (or not deliberately but the footballing gods would see to it) drop some points so as to avoid the huns winning the title at Parkhead. I did a LOL when I heard Ross County won as that's three of the required five points. I would not be surprised in the slightest to see Celtic draw/lose one of their next two matches.

Prediction: 1-1 Ferguson PEN

Willie Collum is referee. 

If we can keep it 0-0 until half time we might have a chance of sneaking something, but realistically I can't see us passing the 25 minute mark without conceding.

No full time manager in place, so the bounce effect might not be as big as everyone expects, but I still fully expect a routine defeat here. 2-0. 

11 hours ago, Jazzer08 said:

If we can keep it 0-0 until half time we might have a chance of sneaking something, but realistically I can't see us passing the 25 minute mark without conceding.

No full time manager in place, so the bounce effect might not be as big as everyone expects, but I still fully expect a routine defeat here. 2-0. 

Aye. Well past the point of tactics/team selection talk. Take the defeat and move on.

Horrible feeling.