Scotland vs Austria, Israel and the Faroes

Goalkeepers: Craig Gordon (Hearts), David Marshall (Derby), Jon McLaughlin (Rangers)

Defenders: Andrew Considine (Aberdeen), Declan Gallagher (Motherwell), Grant Hanley (Norwich City), Jack Hendry (KV Oostende), Scott McKenna (Nottingham Forest), Stephen O'Donnell (Motherwell), Liam Palmer (Sheffield Wednesday), Andy Robertson (Liverpool), Greg Taylor (Celtic), Kieran Tierney (Arsenal)

Midfielders: Stuart Armstrong (Southampton), Ryan Christie (Celtic), John Fleck (Sheffield United), Ryan Jack (Rangers), John McGinn (Aston Villa), Callum McGregor (Celtic), Kenny McLean (Norwich City), Scott McTominay (Manchester United)

Forwards: Che Adams (Southampton), Lyndon Dykes (Queens Park Rangers), Ryan Fraser (Newcastle), Oli McBurnie (Sheffield United), Kevin Nisbet (Hibernian)

Non-Scot watch: 6

• Downvote 1

3 hours ago, Durrant Dived said:

The same Che Adams that rejected us in 2019 is happy to play for us now he has realised he will never get a look in at England and we have qualified for a tournament, how convenient. He will probably be our best attacking option to be fair. Should have had Griffiths ahead of hun cunt McBurnie.

Yeah actually surprised he called up McBurnie regardless of the poor form of the forwards

3 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

With the Euros in the summer,  I'd actually forgotten these were competitive games. 

46 minutes ago, muttonhumper said:

3 World Cup qualifiers in 6 days?

Holy fuckness of critical much never kint.

Aye its interesting to be quick fire. All of a sudden we are in or out of the world cup. 7 or 9 points and its very exciting. Less than that and we are out in the first six days of the campaign. 

9 minutes ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

whats the crack with the boy Turnbull at Celtic?  Thought he'd be worth a shout.

Clarke said midfield is or strongest position and hard to drop anyone out but turnbull will get his chance. Personally I’d have had him in probably ahead of fleck 

24 minutes ago, thurso said:

Clarke said midfield is or strongest position and hard to drop anyone out but turnbull will get his chance. Personally I’d have had him in probably ahead of fleck 

Got to agree not sure what Fleck has to offer where as Turnbull has been pretty good for the Tims

20 hours ago, Tord31 said:

Aye its interesting to be quick fire. All of a sudden we are in or out of the world cup. 7 or 9 points and its very exciting. Less than that and we are out in the first six days of the campaign. 

We could be suddenly out of it, but even if we win all three there's still a long way to go.

Shame we could pick up 2 points in the last two nations league games, and get that playoff safety net.

On 3/16/2021 at 10:10 PM, Henry said:

Goalkeepers: Craig Gordon (Hearts), David Marshall (Derby), Jon McLaughlin (Rangers)

Defenders: Andrew Considine (Aberdeen), Declan Gallagher (Motherwell), Grant Hanley (Norwich City), Jack Hendry (KV Oostende), Scott McKenna (Nottingham Forest), Stephen O'Donnell (Motherwell), Liam Palmer (Sheffield Wednesday), Andy Robertson (Liverpool), Greg Taylor (Celtic), Kieran Tierney (Arsenal)

Midfielders: Stuart Armstrong (Southampton), Ryan Christie (Celtic), John Fleck (Sheffield United), Ryan Jack (Rangers), John McGinn (Aston Villa), Callum McGregor (Celtic), Kenny McLean (Norwich City), Scott McTominay (Manchester United)

Forwards: Che Adams (Southampton), Lyndon Dykes (Queens Park Rangers), Ryan Fraser (Newcastle), Oli McBurnie (Sheffield United), Kevin Nisbet (Hibernian)

Non-Scot watch: 6

@Harcus  I only count 5-non Scots? 

Are you including Tierney as a non-Scot? Harsh!

7 hours ago, Henry said:

Unless you consider the Isle of Man part of Scotland I don’t see why it’s harsh ?

It's like saying Shaun Maloney is Malaysian!  Don't know Tierney's exact story, but sounds like his old man was posted briefly in the Isle of Man... think he was only there for a matter of months!

2 minutes ago, Kittybrewster Loon said:

Only one dons player? What a surprise :rolleyes: Fuck off Clark you biased cunt and take your team of losers, non scots and weegie arseholes with you :banghead: 

Not sure if you're being serious, but i'll bite.

Who else from AFC deserves to be in the squad?