Scotland vs Austria, Israel and the Faroes

1 hour ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Does he actually hate us? If so, why?

He was with us as a youngster and left to join Celtic around his 17th birthday, supposedly he was homesick for Lanarkshire. The problem compounding that now is that his wife hates Aberdeen (the city .....I have no idea why) and has been very vocal in saying that she would not countenance moving up under any circumstances.

7 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

He was with us as a youngster and left to join Celtic around his 17th birthday, supposedly he was homesick for Lanarkshire. The problem compounding that now is that his wife hates Aberdeen (the city .....I have no idea why) and has been very vocal in saying that she would not countenance moving up under any circumstances.

Take is she's a weegie?

8 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Thank fuck. 
He’s fucking garbage. 

• Upvote 2

Given the alleged value (in money terms) of this Scotland team, I wonder how many of the 47 international sides ahead of us in the rankings are worth less, on paper..I suspect quite a few.

We really do massively underperform...

However, Clarke leaves or gets sacked in the next year or 2 and he will be replaced by DM. That should change things?

2 minutes ago, donswin1983 said:

Given the alleged value (in money terms) of this Scotland team, I wonder how many of the 47 international sides ahead of us in the rankings are worth less, on paper..I suspect quite a few.

However, Clarke leaves or gets sacked in the next year or 2 and he will be replaced by DM. That should change things?

Aye.....DM will cap Scott Wright

6 minutes ago, donswin1983 said:

A lot of our players are massively over-rated though, none more so than Andy Robertson. 

• Upvote 1