Scottish Elections

caledonia

SCOTTISH ELECTIONS  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Who will you be voting for come the Scottish Elections in May

12 hours ago, CraigHill said:

Did the SNP say the same thing before they pushed people from hospital into care homes........

10 hours ago, CraigHill said:

So because others do it it absolves the SNP from any culpability?

You’re making it easy with your contradictions.

The SNP are doing nothing wrong.

They work for the people of Scotland.

Stop complaining about Nicola and the great job she is doing.

As I have said on many occasions if you do not want to live in an Independent Scotland move to England or anywhere else you choose.

#Indyref2 is coming like it or not.

• Upvote 2
  • Dildo 2
1 hour ago, Lencarl said:

As I have said on many occasions if you do not want to live in an Independent Scotland move to England or anywhere else you choose.

Some on here will be sitting in front of their computer in their union jack boxers thinking aye thats me ⬇️

6-D35-F402-5-E59-4-CEF-B918-A1-B096-CA3-

• Upvote 1
  • Dildo 1
1 hour ago, Lencarl said:

The SNP do plenty wrong. 

Unfortunately, the "Unionist" parties are totally unpalatable, with their only policy being "stop the SNP." 

The tories have shagged the UK for about 11 years now, by almost every metric possible. 

Why people wouldn't want to break away from the UK, I don't know. 

The Scottish people hate themselves too much to self determine their nation. It's a tragedy. 

2 hours ago, Lencarl said:

Possibly your worst fishing attempt yet

2 hours ago, cheesepipes said:

I agree with the statement. 

Fuck getting locked down again. 

He said it in October. Then introduced another harsh "lockdown". 

He's a total cunt and totally useless. 

38 minutes ago, Zeus said:

All politicians/political parties are cunts. 

No point in folk getting their punts in a twist about an election. 

"The worst illiterate is the political illiterate, he doesn’t hear, doesn’t speak, nor participates in the political events. He doesn’t know the cost of life, the price of the bean, of the fish, of the flour, of the rent, of the shoes and of the medicine, all depends on political decisions. The political illiterate is so stupid that he is proud and swells his chest saying that he hates politics. The imbecile doesn’t know that, from his political ignorance is born the prostitute, the abandoned child, and the worst thieves of all, the bad politician, corrupted and flunky of the national and multinational companies"

2 minutes ago, Parklife said:

"The worst illiterate is the political illiterate, he doesn’t hear, doesn’t speak, nor participates in the political events. He doesn’t know the cost of life, the price of the bean, of the fish, of the flour, of the rent, of the shoes and of the medicine, all depends on political decisions. The political illiterate is so stupid that he is proud and swells his chest saying that he hates politics. The imbecile doesn’t know that, from his political ignorance is born the prostitute, the abandoned child, and the worst thieves of all, the bad politician, corrupted and flunky of the national and multinational companies"

You've hit me with this quote before.  'Not voting' is not the same as 'ignorance',  it can just be a refusal to endorse any of the parties or candidates,  a vote of no confidence if you like. 

I've voted on every election in my adult life.  I probably will next week also. 

However i don't expect anyone's life to be any better whatever the outcome. Nor will I be greeting about who wins. 

I'll still be continuing to pay my taxes for very little return in the public sector. 

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Zeus said:

I've voted on every election in my adult life.  I probably will next week also. 

However i don't expect anyone's life to be any better whatever the outcome. Nor will I be greeting about who wins. 

I'll still be continuing to pay my taxes for very little return in the public sector. 

The lives of societies poorest do see material change dependant on election victors. Especially when it comes to social care/security etc. 

It's quite an ignorant thing to think "well my life won't change, so I don't care about the outcome" 

Many others lives' could. Which is why it's important. 

5 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

You've hit me with this quote before.  'Not voting' is not the same as 'ignorance',  it can just be a refusal to endorse any of the parties or candidates,  a vote of no confidence if you like. 

Then turn up and smear shit on the ballot. 

Just now, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

The lives of societies poorest do see material change dependant on election victors. Especially when it comes to social care/security etc. 

It's quite an ignorant thing to think "well my life won't change, so I don't care about the outcome" 

Many others lives' could. Which is why it's important. 

I'm not being ignorent. What will the SNP, Labour or the National Front do differently for the poorest in society? 

They'll promise the world but deliver very little. 

1 minute ago, Zeus said:

I'm not being ignorent. What will the SNP, Labour or the National Front do differently for the poorest in society? 

Long term the changes might be tiny and unnoticeable, but there's a hell of a difference between a party who endorses Universal Credit, which is something like £80 a week for a person to live off, and one who wants to up that amount, to make it easier for folk having to turn to benefits. 

So, I'd say, short term, on the ground, there can be material changes made with elections. 

For long term change, we'd have to redefine what we call a democracy and essentially rip it up and start again. 

12 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

You may not agree with any of them in totality but there is always a least worst option. 

What Zeus did was lump all politicians together, as if they're all the same. That's just lazy, ignorant and untrue. 

• Dildo 1
16 minutes ago, Zeus said:

The SNP will deliver Independence for Scotland.

That is what the majority of Scottish people want.

The rest apart from the Greens have no interest in Scotland's interests.

They are just following their masters orders from Westminster.

• Dildo 3
40 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

never voted in my life. 

not going to start either.

politics \ lol