Welcome back Stephen Glass

2 minutes ago, StandFree1982 said:

I've come to the realisation that this place is better with BHL blocked.  He's worse than Shoofta

Defended McInnes and said “who could do better”. Suddenly Campbell is getting some praise and he’s telling us we could do better. Says the complete opposite of everyone else for attention. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, StandFree1982 said:

I've come to the realisation that this place is better with BHL blocked.  He's worse than Shoofta

Campbell been outperforming Ferguson and McRorie in recent weeks.  Some folk just seem to have a pick on him for some reason ?

1 minute ago, NEM said:

Campbell been outperforming Ferguson and McRorie in recent weeks.  Some folk just seem to have a pick on him for some reason ?

As Del Monte says above, he's just one of these people who likes to say the opposite of the room for attention. If everyone was saying Campbell was shite, he'd be praising the lad for being ace. 

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, Big Hat Logan said:

The odds are we won’t have a great team and he will have to do a lot more than he does at Celtic, which is when we will see he is not up to it anymore.

Yes, I think it's very likely we'll be fucking shite but we live in hope.

Aberdeen 1-5 Sigma

• Dildo 1
2 hours ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

Is he a Robson or a Hartley is a question.

I reckon he's fit enough to do a Robson job for at least a season. It was clear Hartley couldn't wait to stop playing football and start eating pies

I disagree Hartley was a captain of what I saw , always encouraging talking to players when either coming on or off as sub 

he also did not turn the club over when he felt he wasn’t up to playing to his standards anymore 

4 minutes ago, Redtaz2 said:

I disagree Hartley was a captain of what I saw , always encouraging talking to players when either coming on or off as sub 

he also did not turn the club over when he felt he wasn’t up to playing to his standards anymore 

The cunt got sent off during THAT game against Celtic which basically started the onslaught. 

At least it was only 3 points. 

2 hours ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

Is he a Robson or a Hartley is a question.

I reckon he's fit enough to do a Robson job for at least a season. It was clear Hartley couldn't wait to stop playing football and start eating pies

Robson at least had a good left foot and good set piece delivery.

2 hours ago, NEM said:

Like who?

Name another 20 year old that's better who we could afford

Well when I asked the same question regarding replacing McIness I got the answer “that’s not up to me, that’s up to whoever”. The same applies here. 

2 hours ago, DelMonte said:

Defended McInnes and said “who could do better”. Suddenly Campbell is getting some praise and he’s telling us we could do better. Says the complete opposite of everyone else for attention. 

I have admitted several times that Campbell has been playing far better than he was. Is he good enough for us to move to this fabled next level? No.

You seem a particularly sensitive triggered wee soul.

2 hours ago, NEM said:

Nobody has denied he has outperformed them, that’s hardly difficult though. He’s still created nothing and makes too many mistakes. We need better if we are going to win something.

• Dildo 2
2 hours ago, StandFree1982 said:

As Del Monte says above, he's just one of these people who likes to say the opposite of the room for attention. If everyone was saying Campbell was shite, he'd be praising the lad for being ace. 

Completely wrong. Do you think Dean Campbell is the best we can hope for in our midfield? That was the question, not whether or not he has had a few good games lately.

• Dildo 1
1 minute ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Do you think Dean Campbell is the best we can hope for in our midfield? That was the question, not whether or not he has had a few good games lately.

We were wisely patient with Strachan and Anderson.

Deano is only 20 and he's very, very reliable.

It's foolish to expect the finished article now.

Just now, Scotty_Toronto said:

We were wisely patient with Strachan and Anderson.

Deano is only 20 and he's very, very reliable.

It's foolish to expect the finished article now.

In what way is he reliable? He gives the ball away in some horrific positions. He doesn’t create anything for our strikers, he is weak in the tackle. He’s had a lot of the ball lately and has looked to try and do something with it and hasn’t hid but really?

• Dildo 1
17 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Completely wrong. Do you think Dean Campbell is the best we can hope for in our midfield? That was the question, not whether or not he has had a few good games lately.

I think, given the progression he's showed in just a few games, that with a settled run in the side Campbell could be a useful player for us. 

Why are you so desperate to discard him, rather than give our own youth product a chance to develop? 

7 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

And to mention Campbell along with Strachan and Anderson? Really?

The point is that fans were impatient with them early in their Dons careers, too.

It's far too early to give up on our youngest ever Don, especially with a new regime coming in.

Just look what Rodgers did for Brown.

31 minutes ago, Parklife said:

I think, given the progression he's showed in just a few games, that with a settled run in the side Campbell could be a useful player for us. 

Why are you so desperate to discard him, rather than give our own youth product a chance to develop? 

He’s not. He’s saying it to get a raise out of people.

1 hour ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Nobody has denied he has outperformed them, that’s hardly difficult though. He’s still created nothing and makes too many mistakes. We need better if we are going to win something.

He's only just turned 20. Perfect age to be learning from mistakes... at least he's not resorting to just shying away and hiding so he doesn't make them

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

I just don’t see anything that suggests he is going to be anything other than okay for this level. He has no attributes that stand out for me. It feels like Cammy Smith all over again for some reason.

1 hour ago, Scotty_Toronto said:

The point is that fans were impatient with them early in their Dons careers, too.

It's far too early to give up on our youngest ever Don, especially with a new regime coming in.

Just look what Rodgers did for Brown.

With those two you could tell there was something special there though, something waiting to come out.

43 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

He’s not. He’s saying it to get a raise out of people.

Triggered again? U ok hun?

26 minutes ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

He's only just turned 20. Perfect age to be learning from mistakes... at least he's not resorting to just shying away and hiding so he doesn't make them

Which is great, hopefully he keeps it up. 

• Downvote 2
  • Dildo 1
3 hours ago, redstrummer said:

Here we fucking go 

I am hoping rather than expecting any improvement in performances in the short term. I think the team is rotten and until we see some new faces not much will change. 

Hope I am wrong and we get an immediate bounce but I can't see it. 

Some exciting additions to the squad and the excitement will build for next season. COYR