George Floyd

Joe pike

5 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Who gives a fuck.

See ya pal.  Better get mammy to put plenty soap on a rope in them packages for the showers......

He already looks like he's protecting his bumhole in this photo...

He'll be in PC. Gen Pop isn't going to be something he's going to have to deal with. 

He'll likely have 100 channel TV and a single person cell from day 1. 

You have to have the 'Mens Rea' or 'mental element' for it to be murder, that is to say you need to have the intention or knowledge that your action would likely have a chance to cause the death of that person. If you have none it cannot be murder/first degree,  it would then have to be seen as culpable homicide/manslaughter or whatever other degree Americans use. It when then have to be one or there other, I'm not entirely sure how it would work in America but it could be something to do with how the sentence people. They are sentenced consecutively, which is why you can get ludicrous sentences like 123 years, whereas in other places like the UK it is usually done concurrently so you end up only doing time for whatever carried the highest sentence.  

Nice to see the usual pink tittied, follicle challenged grubs getting in a tiz over the semantics of the charges. 

The cunt was playing god, and has got his just desserts. 

Another wife beater in jail too, which can only be a good thing. 

15 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Old Joe is mad. He just said we are relieved. He wasn't in the court. He's not heard the evidence. He's not a juror. What a fucking gluepot. And he slurs his words so bad. Sucking up to the bruvvas. 

Sucking up the "bruvvas" in words only, with no desire for actual change. 

Biden is the definition of a puppet in a political sense. All fart and no poop. 

Far too old and senile to be doing the job he's got. 

8 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Nice to see the usual pink tittied, follicle challenged grubs getting in a tiz over the semantics of the charges. 

The cunt was playing god, and has got his just desserts. 

Another wife beater in jail too, which can only be a good thing. 

I agree he was playing god, but George Floyd was no angel. Didn't he rob a pregnant woman at gunpoint amongst other things, plus the man was tweaking like fuck in the videos prior to the incident. 

• Upvote 1

Irrespective of the outcome, the trial was never going to be a fair one. There will be huge grounds for appeal.

In America’s long term race problem situation, this is Al Sharpton and Cos finest moment, But don’t think for a second they’ll stop there.

This shit is just getting started. 

On the plus side, all they green haired transgenders have a cause to latch on to.

2 minutes ago, Big Dode said:

I agree he was playing god, but George Floyd was no angel. Didn't he rob a pregnant woman at gunpoint amongst other things, plus the man was tweaking like fuck in the videos prior to the incident. 

Floyd wasn't an angel, no.

It's totally irrelevant in anything to do with the case, though. 

Too many pigs like Chauvin, think they are above the law, and have the right to play judge jury and executioner with relative impunity. 

It's a good outcome, hopefully setting a precedent going forward. 

7 minutes ago, BrianFaePerth said:

On the plus side, all they green haired transgenders have a cause to latch on to.

Yes, speak the truth, you intelligent and well rounded SOB! 

It's the trans folk we need to be worried about, with their bloody..causes! 

3 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Haha. 1979-83 me. Loved jurisprudence. Do they still teach it in 2nd year for 20% of the curriculum?

Jacked it after I qualified. Great background for business. Aberdeen Uni?

Jurisprudence is only an honours course now unless I'm mistaken. They curriculum will have changed a lot since then, second year is EU law, Family, Succession and so on. Yeah it's at Aberdeen uni. Not sure what to do with it, you have to be thinking a year or two ahead if you want to get a decent job as a lawyer with all the limited time traineeships and summer internships. 

2 minutes ago, Big Dode said:

Jurisprudence is only an honours course now unless I'm mistaken. They curriculum will have changed a lot since then, second year is EU law, Family, Succession and so on. Yeah it's at Aberdeen uni. Not sure what to do with it, you have to be thinking a year or two ahead if you want to get a decent job as a lawyer with all the limited time traineeships and summer internships. 

Buy crypto

1 minute ago, rocket_scientist said:

If you're motivated by money and private practise is your bag, Edinburgh and Glasgow. Everywhere else in Scotland is peanuts. Do the traineeship and get qualified. Write your own ticket thereafter, especially if you could be arsed doing some post qualifying. 

Succession seems interesting but not sure about the amount of money in it, I've thought about joining the police as a back up and using their internal fast track scheme since I'd have a degree but I don't like the idea of being a police officer, then again I hear their pension is nothing to cry about. 

4 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Succession is GOOD money. They called it Wills, Trusts & Executries back in the day. But fuck me that's even more boring than conveyancing. And if you're thinking about pensions at your age and the police ffs, you and me wouldn't be compatible. Over 90% of my class turned into total wankers although the vast majority of them were fully developing already. 

I'm classed as a mature student, I didn't get in to uni until much later. If succession is good money then I'm happy that can be a reasonable option for me as I did enjoy that and I'm looking to do an honours in it next year. Police is a backup for the time being. 

6 minutes ago, Big Dode said:

I'm classed as a mature student, I didn't get in to uni until much later. If succession is good money then I'm happy that can be a reasonable option for me as I did enjoy that and I'm looking to do an honours in it next year. Police is a backup for the time being. 

@Bebo Can we ban this guy unless he's the American with the knee? Thanks.

1 hour ago, cheesepipes said:

News are running with the angle she was about to stab another person with a knife. 

Apparently she phoned the police for help. 

Copper didn't even ask questions according to witnesses, got out the car and started blasting. 

Mintal. 

9 minutes ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Yup, apparently he was laughing while he did it too and the cuddly puppy she was holding got covered in blood

The cop was probs a transgender antifa plant and shot the kid to sow division. 

In fact, I'm sure of it. Only logical explanation for shooting a teenager 5 times in the chest. 

When will they stop!?

9 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Must have mistaken the gun for taser again 

0-B689-E70-A584-4-E6-A-85-B1-9-E2516636-

That wifie was 20+ years on the service. 

Should be sacked for incompetence and trialed for manslaughter. 

Pig cunts